Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Hires John Calipari
This will break FBall's heart. Maybe he is a closet U of L fan and hated to see Cal here to up the ante in the UK/UL rivalry.
nrhoton Wrote:What did he say?

If I heard him right he said that he thinks that the Memphis recruits should not be able to follow JC to Ky. He is just always anti-Ky.
EOE Wrote:If I heard him right he said that he thinks that the Memphis recruits should not be able to follow JC to Ky. He is just always anti-Ky.
No, he will jump on the bandwagon(like he always does with the winning team) when and if they get back up to speed. Remember the Pitino years?
great new for uk and uk fans
Yahh!!! I can't wait to see what he can do with the team!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:No, he will jump on the bandwagon(like he always does with the winning team) when and if they get back up to speed. Remember the Pitino years?

I agree he bootlicks every winning program. The only two that doesn't have to be winning and he will still bootlick is Duke and NC.
kybaseball Wrote:I agree he bootlicks every winning program. The only two that doesn't have to be winning and he will still bootlick is Duke and NC.

And Notre Dame
:worthy: :worthy: :rockon: :rockon: :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :rockon: :rockon: :1: :1:
It's about time he accepted it, I have almost went crazy waiting for them to make it a done deal. Hopefully some of those recruits will follow him to UK.
Awesome, now I can sleep.
This is awesome... He is the one I have been wanting all along..... Yeah man...
I dont know what to do with myself anymore! I hear that people are at Bluegrass airpot waiting on the plane to arrive. He must have signed that fat contract, not just a memorandum or understanding.
Uk Will Prove Now Just Why They Are The Greatest Of All Time
great day for UK basketball, I didnt think they would get a big hire like this but **** i was wrong lol...should be interesting next season, good luck to JC and the Cats on the upcoming season. But hey football season is first!! lol
torQQue Wrote:I bet the all those BCG supporters are down in the dumps. :eyeroll:
Didn't know he had any fans.
kentucky is going to start climbing back to the top.
sherman14 Wrote:Uk Will Prove Now Just Why They Are The Greatest Of All Time

Where are all the posters who said UK was in the dumps and would never return to glory days, that we would never get any top players again, that we would never get a top coach again,and that UK is not a top program. UK was not down much( a couple of games from making the big dance),but had a coach that just was not right for the program, and everyone who was not a UK fan was ready to trash us. UK fans will continue to have a great program and great teams to cheer to victory!! It is a bad day for UK a "haters" I do feel bad for Memphis: they lose their coach, one of their top players decides to go pro, and probably lose some of their recruits. Their program is sure to take a hit. I know how bad UK fans felt when we lost Pitino, and it is going to be harder for Memphis to stay at the top then it was for UK. Good Luck Memphis, hope you land a good coach and you stay a top program.
Finally a coach, you don't have to wonder about. He is a proven winner. No more wondering does the coach know what hes doing?
Its a good day to be a wildcat!
The coach sent a text message to ESPN.com's Andy Katz on Tuesday evening saying, "I am accepting the UK job! Go Big Blue, coach Cal."
WOOOOO!
OHHH YEAH! *Cat In The Hat Dance*!

Haha.
I'm excited to see what he brings!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Welcome to the Bluegrass State Coach Calipari!!!
Coach Cal said it himself

"Go Big Blue!"
-Coach Calipari

"We're back baby,'' Nowitzki yelled in the locker room before the game against Minnesota. "Kentucky is back on the map.''
This is great for UK. UK will be back to it's original self in a couple years.
according to Lex18 News Coach Calipari landed in Jessamine County around 10:30 this evening
TheRealVille Wrote:No, he will jump on the bandwagon(like he always does with the winning team) when and if they get back up to speed. Remember the Pitino years?

He said he would pay or at least give his earnings for the game to sit courtside and call the UK/UL game. Sounds like he is on the tailgate of that wagon.

I did not agree with his recruit comment. I heard nothing last year when a kid signed and left to follow his coach to Indiana. But this is Kentucky and all the HATERS lover to keep them down.

Now Louisville will return to the second best program in the state where they belong.
Here is my question, how long will it be until we are in the final four or even better putting another banner along with the seven we already have.
C.Clair Wrote:Here is my question, how long will it be until we are in the final four or even better putting another banner along with the seven we already have.

For Calipari's sake, hopefully two years or less...
By the way people are getting behind him and the players that he gets to come to UK, I think that before patterson leaves that we will be in a final four.