Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry's Volleyball Coach
Anyone know who it will be, since rick mounts went to girls basketball?
As far as I know from a reliable source Rick will still be the volleyball coach.. and will make fine Basketball coach also.
oldtimer78 Wrote:As far as I know from a reliable source Rick will still be the volleyball coach.. and will make fine Basketball coach also.

but how can he do both, basketball conditioning starts during the end of volleyball season?
pike county ibm Wrote:but how can he do both, basketball conditioning starts during the end of volleyball season?

That is why there are assistants.
i dont think rick mounts will be coaching
coach mounts would be sorely missed but there is a rumor floating that he will coach both.
can he do that?
If he is not the coach, the Belfry VB we know now will not be the same. He is one of those coaches that would be hard to replace.
i agree, he is the best coach belfry has ever had
he is by far the best coach they have EVER had.
it is possible for mounts to coach both volleyball & basketball.
but as for practices overlapping, he could definitely work around it with the help of assistants.
if he decides to not coach volleyball, he will be greatly missed, because he has more knowledge & understanding of the game than any coach ive seen.
let's hope that the graduation of thacker does not effect his decision & the knowledge already spread to the existing players can pass to the upcoming team!