Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard Bulldogs
50.00%
Perry Co. Central Commodores
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Perry Central (14th Region Championship)
Its the game that most have been wanting since the drawing. I'll take Dawgs by 8. Go Hazard represent us at Rupp!
Here we go!!! :popcorn:
This game should be awesome! I can't wait to get there tomorrow! Go Dawgs!! Ill take them by 5 in OT!
This should be a dandy. I would love to be in attendance for this one. I think Whitaker and Warren will get the job done and Hazard will be on their way to Rupp. Maggard should have a nice game for the 'Dores, but I don't think it will be enough. I'll take the Dawgs by 5.

Best of luck to both teams!
in a rematch of the District championship game, I think PCC can pull off another close one.

Perry Central by 3
Dawgs have to hit the freebies that they struggled doing tonight.
MVP2 Wrote:Dawgs have to hit the freebies that they struggled doing tonight.

So true!! It could be the difference in a win or a lose!! :Thumbs:
District final rematch. I'll go with Hazard by 5.
Lets see. I'm going to look at this objectively.
1. Everything runs through Whitaker with Hazard, if he don't have a good game, then Hazards offense won't run effectively. Last time they played, Noble held him to 11 points and Perry won.
2. Can Perry handle the press? The 1st meeting, they couldnt and lost, 2nd meeting, they handled it ok, and won. Hopefully they do better this time than the last 2.
3. Perry has to keep Hazard off the glass and keep it in a half court game. If the game gets in the 60s and 70s, and Whitaker and Back are running the floor getting people open, then Perry will be in trouble.
4. Perry has to have production more people than Klay. Klay does what he wants to with Hazards big man, and needs some help if Perry wants to win. Noble had the flu tonight, hopefully he's feeling better tomorrow. I think Deron Amis will have a big game tomorrow...just a feeling.
Who called me out, when I predicted a 54th distict rematch? lol
God bless everyones trip to Powell Co and hopefully whoever wins represents our region well at Rupp!
Should be a tough,well played game, a close game with PCC winning

by 5.
Should be a dandy as always.

I'll take the 'Dores by 4 in OT.
I'll take Perry by 4 in a tense match up...but im sure who ever whens this one will do a good job of representing the 14th region at Rupp!..Go Dores!
Picked PCC in the district game between the two and also picked PCC over KCC so don't think I'll change now, I'll take PCC by 3 in a dandy and say the point guard for PCC Amis I think it is, #3 makes the difference a very solid player who IMO is very underated.:Thumbs:
[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...PHIC-1.jpg]
!!!!!!!!!!BEAT PCC!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take Hazard by 5.
PCC by 2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Let's see... this game can be a toss up as to who wants it more. I think Hazard will represent our region better at state. Besides my general rule is GO COUGARS, and if they are not in it it is anyone else who is not PCC!!!
Go Dawgs!
This will be one to see I'm sure! Last time these two teams play until tournament time next year and for the trip to Rupp, what else could you ask for. We have said it all along, the road to Rupp goes through the 54th District. If Perry can handle the press and not throw it all over the gym and give Maggard and J Amis a little help from someone else they could pull this one out again, keeping the score in the 50's. On the other hand, if Hazard can get it going up and down and come up with something to take care of Perry's triangle and 2 defense on them, and get the score in the 60's, Hazard will be on there way to Rupp. Whoever wins this one has a great draw to possibly get to Saturday morning with 2 good games. Good luck to both of these teams and leave it all on the floor. My pick, Hazard by 3.
Hatcher gets so much effort out of his 5 starters but to take this game tonight , PCC will need some players from the bench to stepup and play in order to give the starters a breather. IMO Hazard will be coming at them with full court pressure and the way Al uses his bench, PCC has to try to control as much of the game tempo as possible. Hatcher will find some way to keep this game close and give his team a chance to win at the end. Close game undecide who wins but it will be less than by 5. Both teams must shoot better from the free throw line.
Pcc
Perry Central by 3 in a close one. Powell counties gym will be packed out tonight, will be a great atmosphere.
coolfan Wrote:Let's see... this game can be a toss up as to who wants it more. I think Hazard will represent our region better at state. Besides my general rule is GO COUGARS, and if they are not in it it is anyone else who is not PCC!!!

Gotta ask why?
KC 1973 Wrote:Hatcher gets so much effort out of his 5 starters but to take this game tonight , PCC will need some players from the bench to stepup and play in order to give the starters a breather. IMO Hazard will be coming at them with full court pressure and the way Al uses his bench, PCC has to try to control as much of the game tempo as possible. Hatcher will find some way to keep this game close and give his team a chance to win at the end. Close game undecide who wins but it will be less than by 5. Both teams must shoot better from the free throw line.

:thumpsup:
I tell ya guys....
Hazard is playing good basketball right now
They have breezed through the region so far....
PCC hasn't played their best basketball yet....
but you have to think that in the regional championship...
in a rubber match with their most heated rival....
they gotta be on their A-game tonite
I take PCC by 7

GO DORES!!!
I wonder what the Bulldog crazies have in store for everyone tonight! Hope it's better than the Grim Reaper stuff they had last night. I heard they have already asked Powell if they would play some music for them to perform, must have something ready to go. Could really cause some problems, Powell better watch out and have much security on hand for this one.
^ They shouldnt let them do that junk at all.
Jmo!!!!
Too close to call, but once again it will be Hazard or Perry representing the 14th region. :champ:
when is this game played