Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Co. Central Commodores
52.50%
Knott Co. Central Patriots
47.50%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central - 14th Regional Tournament
kcc_pepidiot Wrote:AND 1 basketball ability?
really is all you can do is go around and bash other players?
do you have no life??

Just stating the facts..no bashing
Blocked Shot Wrote:From this thread it sounds like that Perry is dreading Knott. By the way does Perry have any other players besides klay maggard? He can't beat Cox, Stamper, Bartrum, Buttermilk & company by himself. I believe that the Pats will be ready to play. It sounds like perry might just be a tad bit jealous of the high profile Pats.

If they were high profile they would have won their district:1:
zaga_fan Wrote:If they were high profile they would have won their district:1:

:Thumbs:

Osnap!

:please: give it a rest
pickandroll Wrote:Nah, trust me... he's pretty weak. He does try hard and is a very good role player.

Haha
Amburgey Isnt Strong But Tyler Isnt No Stronger And Amburgey Jumper Is 7x Better They Both Get Up Good. How Would You Know You Went Home In District!

You Might Just Eat Them Words.
That Lose Could Have Helped The Patriots But We Can Get On Here And Talk About Who Wins Region On Tuesday
The Knott County Central Patriots!!!!!!!!!
:flame:
SteppUp Wrote:Haha
Amburgey Isnt Strong But Tyler Isnt No Stronger And Amburgey Jumper Is 7x Better They Both Get Up Good. How Would You Know You Went Home In District!

Amburgey can out jump Tyler? COME ON! I dont see Amburgey dunking it off a ooop during games.
Wow, Once again I change my prediction. I say KCC by 20 and if you don't agree..Im really sorry..
Overrated Wrote:Wow, Once again I change my prediction. I say KCC by 20 and if you don't agree..Im really sorry..

Your off more and more the more you put KCC winning by.
I feel pretty confident with my prediction. PCC by double digits. They flat out have the better team imo.
man man man....
KCC lost the WYMT
District
and now they are gonna lose region too

that's gotta suck
zaga_fan Wrote:man man man....
KCC lost the WYMT
District
and now they are gonna lose region too

that's gotta suck

okay Bandwagon.
Aslan Wrote:Your off more and more the more you put KCC winning by.
I feel pretty confident with my prediction. PCC by double digits. They flat out have the better team imo.

Good thing it is just your opinion.
Overrated Wrote:Good thing it is just your opinion.

Correcto amigo.
Overrated Wrote:okay Bandwagon.

i don't think its riding the bandwagon when i was in perry county schools my whole life and havent missed a big game in about 10 years
Overrated Wrote:okay Bandwagon.

lol hows zaga a band wagon fan because of that statement?
Epi57 Wrote:lol hows zaga a band wagon fan because of that statement?

I thought i seen him rooting for Letcher in his earlier post. If im wrong. Don't correct me, because I don't care. TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :blabbermo :blabbermo
Overrated Wrote:I thought i seen him rooting for Letcher in his earlier post. If im wrong. Don't correct me, because I don't care. TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :blabbermo :blabbermo

I don't think i was rooting for letcher....
but I am rooting for them against HHS....
just bc us PCC fans always cheer against hazard lol
I've got a new prediction for the game.....
Klay Maggard - 5465442132121 pts
987121321 rbs
5123132043 asts
654321321 stls
8123679213 blks
YEP PERRY BY 279 pts..COME ON WHO DONT SEE THAT COMING
This is gonna be a good one. Hope it lives up to the hype. im definitly gonna be in Powell Co. tomorrow night.
Epi57 Wrote:YEP PERRY BY 279 pts..COME ON WHO DONT SEE THAT COMING

:Thumbs: YOU HEARD RIGHT. THEY WILL BE BACK:Thumbs:

I bet you are shaking in your Billy Mays endorsed boots.
This thread is hanging on.... by a thread.
im still taking KCC in a really close and good game.
well like i said....tomorrow is the big match up...GOODLUCK COMMODORES
Seriously people, do you all realize that you guys have some of the better teams in the state within the 14th region? There is never any good conversation about potential college players, highly-talented teams, and good coaches because of all the negativity that goes within each and every 14th region thread on this site. It's ridiculous, it really is. Most of you all should be ashamed of yourselves because some of you have nothing better to do but get on BGR and start rumors or say that this player s-ucks. Go look at majority of the other threads from other regions members, they have good conversation and break down games, but most of the time in the 14th region threads its teenagers trying to get a laugh with 2-5 word sentences that are complete garbage.

Please, grow up people and support these kids because they deserve it whether you hate that team or not.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Seriously people, do you all realize that you guys have some of the better teams in the state within the 14th region? There is never any good conversation about potential college players, highly-talented teams, and good coaches because of all the negativity that goes within each and every 14th region thread on this site. It's ridiculous, it really is. Most of you all should be ashamed of yourselves because some of you have nothing better to do but get on BGR and start rumors or say that this player s-ucks. Go look at majority of the other threads from other regions members, they have good conversation and break down games, but most of the time in the 14th region threads its teenagers trying to get a laugh with 2-5 word sentences that are complete garbage.

Please, grow up people and support these kids because they deserve it whether you hate that team or not.

I'm glad this post finally came.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Seriously people, do you all realize that you guys have some of the better teams in the state within the 14th region? There is never any good conversation about potential college players, highly-talented teams, and good coaches because of all the negativity that goes within each and every 14th region thread on this site. It's ridiculous, it really is. Most of you all should be ashamed of yourselves because some of you have nothing better to do but get on BGR and start rumors or say that this player s-ucks. Go look at majority of the other threads from other regions members, they have good conversation and break down games, but most of the time in the 14th region threads its teenagers trying to get a laugh with 2-5 word sentences that are complete garbage.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Amburgey can out jump Tyler? COME ON! I dont see Amburgey dunking it off a ooop during games.

oh yes he can do it, he just doesn't because he is not aggressive and he does not like to have alot of attention on him.
boogieman Wrote:oh yes he can do it, he just doesn't because he is not aggressive and he does not like to have alot of attention on him.

Gotta disagree there. Amburgey is Knotts most athletic player but Tyler is probably the most athletic in the region.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next