Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Co. Central Commodores
52.50%
Knott Co. Central Patriots
47.50%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central - 14th Regional Tournament
SteppUp Wrote:Your Name Doesnt Fool Any1 Either.
You Havent Had 20 Points And 10 Boards All Year!Confusedhh:

It Must..lol
Dawggie Wrote:Knotts pep club hasn't been good all year. They have got worse instead of better. Remember a couple of years ago when they had that red guy? Now they don't do anything. Their pep club won't be a factor against perry. If they didn't show up for the Letcher game in their backyard they sure won't ride 2 hours to a game.

Ok, first of all when we played letcher, a lot of the pep club was gone to a national speech tournament in Gatlinburg - including the red guy - which we are hoping will be reborn soon.

Just wait for the blue crew thursday.
IMO this game to me will be determined by KCC's ability to stop everyone besides Maggard......He will get atleast 20 against milk, But I see Tate going for 20+ and Stamper will not be far behind...... If KCC can stop Noble I don't think anyone else from Perry will step up and handle the scoring load to keep up with Knott's backcourt.
cox goes for 30+ this game guys. and kcc walks away winners. yeah man!!
Back on the point KCC wins this BASKETBALL game by 13 :thatsfunn
I like Perry in this game. PCC will not over look Knott. PCC knows they will lose if they are not ready to play. And not only that this is a lot bigger game. Go Dores!!!!!
the AMIS kids come out and put up 15 pts a piece and the dores cruise on to victory! lord yeah!
good luck both teams, i hope hatcher does land the pike job
Mosley21 Wrote:klay will get shut down thursday. I think cox will have 50 himself. And stamper wil 30....i gurantee it:Cheerlead

i'd say you are right..:Cheerlead
Lets keep posts on-topic please!

BTW, if anyone even attempts to reveal someone else's identity whether they are wrong or right they will be suspended!
Mosley21 Wrote:klay will get shut down thursday. I think cox will have 50 himself. And stamper wil 30....i gurantee it:Cheerlead

Knott will be lucky to score 50 as a team
50 is the number, if they score over 50 Knott wins, if they don't Perry wins!
Wow what a first round matchup. Should be one of the better games, and I am going to go with Knott Central by 6 points.
If Cox can get back to shooting thw way he did in the WYMT, KCC will win this one easily. With Stamper back, he is someone who can help get Cox open because you have to dog him out as well. Cox will get his 20+ and Stamper will get his 15+, lets see how PCC can handle the role players.
I wouldn't be surprised if Perry Central won this game easily. Over the past couple of games I have realized that Stamper is nothing but a show off. He tries to play street ball with less than amazing dribbling skills. He carries the ball on every dribble. Shoots to many bad shots. If he would go straight up instead of the little fade away he does he would make tons more shots. I guess he is afraid of getting in blocked. The only player Knott Central really has that CAN PLAY BALL IS TATE COX. This young man is amazing.

Clay Maggard will have a big night as will Noble.
Knott Central will win this one. Good luck to both!
jump_shot5 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Perry Central won this game easily. Over the past couple of games I have realized that Stamper is nothing but a show off. He tries to play street ball with less than amazing dribbling skills. He carries the ball on every dribble. Shoots to many bad shots. If he would go straight up instead of the little fade away he does he would make tons more shots. I guess he is afraid of getting in blocked. The only player Knott Central really has that CAN PLAY BALL IS TATE COX. This young man is amazing.

Couldnt agree more.
knott wins. simple as that. perry cant beat knott if its not at the dores homecourt.
cincycat23 Wrote:knott wins. simple as that. perry cant beat knott if its not at the dores homecourt.

KCC hasn't beat Perry escept on the Pats homecourt either. I would rather that KCC would UPSET PCC, but I don't expect it to happen.
ARC Wrote:KCC hasn't beat Perry escept on the Pats homecourt either. I would rather that KCC would UPSET PCC, but I don't expect it to happen.

First of all, school lesson today, the word of the day is, EXCEPT, not escept!:HitWall:

So now you are a PCC hater :dontthink
mountain hoops guru Wrote:First of all, school lesson today, the word of the day is, EXCEPT, not escept!:HitWall:

So now you are a PCC hater :dontthink

Nah, I don't like PCC or KCC equally. Nothing personal, I just normally cheer for the smaller schools and the underdogs.

Spelling rule noted.
jump_shot5 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Perry Central won this game easily. Over the past couple of games I have realized that Stamper is nothing but a show off. He tries to play street ball with less than amazing dribbling skills. He carries the ball on every dribble. Shoots to many bad shots. If he would go straight up instead of the little fade away he does he would make tons more shots. I guess he is afraid of getting in blocked. The only player Knott Central really has that CAN PLAY BALL IS TATE COX. This young man is amazing.

I agree with you on a few points. I think Perry will win, but it's not like they can come out and not try. I don't know exactly if it would be classified as 'showing off', but 90% of Stuart's shots are fading away. He needs to go straight up, it would probably have a drastic improvement on his FG %. And wow, he really does carry the ball evvvvvery dribble. And for PCC... Klay always has big nights. and Noble will if he's hitting. Look for a big game from Tyler Mullins... KCC can't match up with him athletically. Amburgey is their best bet, but he's weak.

I'm saying Perry by 8 points. They deserve it.
pickandroll Wrote:I agree with you on a few points. I think Perry will win, but it's not like they can come out and not try. I don't know exactly if it would be classified as 'showing off', but 90% of Stuart's shots are fading away. He needs to go straight up, it would probably have a drastic improvement on his FG %. And wow, he really does carry the ball evvvvvery dribble. And for PCC... Klay always has big nights. and Noble will if he's hitting. Look for a big game from Tyler Mullins... KCC can't match up with him athletically. Amburgey is their best bet, but he's weak.

I'm saying Perry by 8 points. They deserve it.

Amburgey is not weak, he is just too skinny. He can't get in there and boot those other boys around because he doesn't have the *** to do it with. But he goes up strong and he can jump with the best of them.
boogieman Wrote:Amburgey is not weak, he is just too skinny. He can't get in there and boot those other boys around because he doesn't have the *** to do it with. But he goes up strong and he can jump with the best of them.

Being able to jump does'nt really help much...but i think Amburgey's biggest threat is his mid-range jumper
Nah, trust me... he's pretty weak. He does try hard and is a very good role player.
pickandroll Wrote:Nah, trust me... he's pretty weak. He does try hard and is a very good role player.

Nah, trust me, I know him very well and he is not weak.
From this thread it sounds like that Perry is dreading Knott. By the way does Perry have any other players besides klay maggard? He can't beat Cox, Stamper, Bartrum, Buttermilk & company by himself. I believe that the Pats will be ready to play. It sounds like perry might just be a tad bit jealous of the high profile Pats.
Blocked Shot Wrote:It sounds like perry might just be a tad bit jealous of the high profile Pats.

This makes me laugh so hard :thatsfunn :thanks:
Blocked Shot Wrote:From this thread it sounds like that Perry is dreading Knott. By the way does Perry have any other players besides klay maggard? He can't beat Cox, Stamper, Bartrum, Buttermilk & company by himself. I believe that the Pats will be ready to play. It sounds like perry might just be a tad bit jealous of the high profile Pats.

Were only jealous of Stuart Stampers AND 1 basketball ability..lol
king360 Wrote:Were only jealous of Stuart Stampers AND 1 basketball ability..lol

AND 1 basketball ability?
really is all you can do is go around and bash other players?
do you have no life??
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next