Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Co. Central Commodores
52.50%
Knott Co. Central Patriots
47.50%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central - 14th Regional Tournament
KCC by 20.
Kyboy13 Wrote:KCC - 55
PCC - 43

I see Stamper and Cox both going for 20+........... Word of advice to PCC fans: Get loud and get in the heads of Cox and Stamper, they were both really shook up saturday vs. LCC thanks to their fans.

Stamper has a constant battle within himself.
I think the best point guard in the mountains Tate Cox will shine in this one and KCC will win by 3.
memphistiger Wrote:KCC by 20.

You was just off about 50 on your last prediction when you said KCC by 40sum over LCC. Lets see how much your off this time. :thumpsup:
Amburgeys Army by 13...PCC has the big head, they just lost to SV by 4 @ Valley and they beat Hazard. Lord now they think they can beat the Lakers. Knott wont have no problem this game. I promise you that.
Wow, I can not wait!!
Tailback44 Wrote:Amburgeys Army by 13...PCC has the big head, they just lost to SV by 4 @ Valley and they beat Hazard. Lord now they think they can beat the Lakers. Knott wont have no problem this game. I promise you that.

Amburgeys army? Knott never has a pep section lol. Please don't tell me there going to copy PCC and make some of them shirts.

Knott won't have a problem? Ok bub.
PCC 52
KCC 41

Klay Maggard 20+ pts 10+ rebounds
zaga_fan Wrote:PCC 52
KCC 41

wow, suprised you didnt say anything bout Chris Noble.

Knott-52
PCC-39
zaga_fan Wrote:PCC 52
KCC 41

Klay will get that easy. :Thumbs:
Cox 23+ Easy.

How many times has Klay got over 20+ this year when they played KCC?
Klay can get 20 and 10 with buttermilk guarding him anytime

and I'd say Chris Noble will be about 3-4 from deep and I'd say he will be guarding Tate Cox....and Tate will score.....but he'll be really lucky to break 20
Stamper will probably get 20....but they will have to ice his arm after the game because he'll take about 50 shots
zaga_fan Wrote:Klay can get 20 and 10 with buttermilk guarding him anytime

and I'd say Chris Noble will be about 3-4 from deep and I'd say he will be guarding Tate Cox....and Tate will score.....but he'll be really lucky to break 20

I could get 20 and 10 if the Milk was guarding me.
zaga_fan Wrote:Klay can get 20 and 10 with buttermilk guarding him anytime

He didnt the first two times they played, Im not sure what he had the 3rd time when KCC won.
I'm calling another Tyler Mullins dunk this game.
MVP2 Wrote:He didnt the first two times they played, Im not sure what he had the 3rd time when KCC won.

He didn't have to get 20 and 10 the first two times they played because they had contributions elsewhere...
but Klay is putting this team on his back right now....
he had 17 against Hazard...and 15 of them were in the 2nd half
If PCC grinds it out against KCC.....play tough D....and let Klay work....they can win by 10 or more
Aslan Wrote:I'm calling another Tyler Mullins dunk this game.

It won't be as awesome though...
because this game won't be as close
Tailback44 Wrote:Cox 23+ Easy.

How many times has Klay got over 20+ this year when they played KCC?

He didn't have 20 points, but he did have 20 rebounds in the 2nd win.
zaga_fan Wrote:He didn't have to get 20 and 10 the first two times they played because they had contributions elsewhere...
but Klay is putting this team on his back right now....
he had 17 against Hazard...and 15 of them were in the 2nd half
If PCC grinds it out against KCC.....play tough D....and let Klay work....they can win by 10 or more

Your right, Everyone else did step up and thats what they are going to going have to do to beat KCC this time too. I think the differnce in this game could be the play of J Amis if he has a big game the Commodores might come out on top. Sure Maggard will get his 16-18pts and Noble-10-12 but PCC is going to have to have one of the other 3 to step up. I think KCC depth gets them the win.

KCC-48
PCC-42
zaga_fan Wrote:It won't be as awesome though...
because this game won't be as close

Yeah. It won't be as epic this time.
Tailback44 Wrote:Amburgeys Army by 13...PCC has the big head, they just lost to SV by 4 @ Valley and they beat Hazard. Lord now they think they can beat the Lakers. Knott wont have no problem this game. I promise you that.

Is Stuart still planning on taking Kobe Bryants spot on the team or is this just a rumor started by someone from KCC?...
MVP2 Wrote:Your right, Everyone else did step up and thats what they are going to going have to do to beat KCC this time too. I think the differnce in this game could be the play of J Amis if he has a big game the Commodores might come out on top. Sure Maggard will get his 16-18pts and Noble-10-12 but PCC is going to have to have one of the other 3 to step up. I think KCC depth gets them the win.

KCC-48
PCC-42

nice post

but I think this game isn't going to come down to who steps up offensively for PCC....but who does defensively
Hazard's backcourt was almost shut down by PCC's guards last week
Back and Whitaker are great guards too....
Knott's backcourt is definitely the premiere in the region
if Noble and Amis can cut into their productivity it will be an uphill battle for KCC
but if they can't....PCC might be in for some trouble because their slow offense is not made to play from behind
should be a great game
but I still give the nod to PCC
this game will be close. I'm gonna go with my pats tho.
Go Pats!
I got to say this. If KCC loses this game, they will get rid of Ambergey. I love the man to death but he's gone if they lose. In the end, I say Ambergey proves the doubters wrong and wins by 5. This will be a very low scoring game. 40s, maybe even in the 30s. I expect a big game from Tate and Bartrum, Stamper won't do much against PCC's D, IMO.
Aslan Wrote:Amburgeys army? Knott never has a pep section lol. Please don't tell me there going to copy PCC and make some of them shirts.

Knott won't have a problem? Ok bub.

You don't have to worry about us copying those shirts, we make fun of those shirts - lol.

AND WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU MEAN BY KCC DOESN'T HAVE A PEP CLUB????
PATS2011 Wrote:You don't have to worry about us copying those shirts, we make fun of those shirts - lol.

Please.
I mean what I said.
Aslan Wrote:Please.
I mean what I said.

Whatever. Region Tourney, KCC usually takes 5 buses to Powell Co, like last year for girls. This time - 2, possibly 3 buses this year, just for the pep club!
PATS2011 Wrote:Whatever. Region Tourney, KCC usually takes 5 buses to Powell Co, like last year for girls. This time - 2, possibly 3 buses this year, just for the pep club!

Yeah pep club:Clap: ..lol
PATS2011 Wrote:You don't have to worry about us copying those shirts, we make fun of those shirts - lol.

Those are some cool shirts nowTongueirateSho
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next