Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region coach and player of the year??
Sherman, that maybe the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The only thing I can say about Jenkins and Mark Johnson is at least they fielded a team. In a few years they will only field girls sports. They have consistantly had the worse middleschool in the county, Seriously you are on crack!
cheeseforme Wrote:Sherman, that maybe the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The only thing I can say about Jenkins and Mark Johnson is at least they fielded a team. In a few years they will only field girls sports. They have consistantly had the worse middleschool in the county, Seriously you are on crack!

Until you get into cavalier basketball you have no right to run your mouth. Jenkins will alway have a basketball team. And as far as I'm concerned you can go **** yourself.
Jenkins coach is the last coach that should win. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Cordia was only supposed to win 5 or 6. They won 11. Does that make Honeycutt the coach of the year. Also Profitt is not even top 15 players in the region.
sherman14 Wrote:Until you get into cavalier basketball you have no right to run your mouth. Jenkins will alway have a basketball team. And as far as I'm concerned you can go **** yourself.

:yikes:
When are these voted on anyway?
Hatcher coach, Maggard player
Hatcher should get COY....he has lead PCC to a great record, a district title, and he's got them playing defense better than anyone in the region

Klay Maggard is good choice for POY....he is a work horse down in the post.....and no team in the region relies more on any one player than PCC relies on him
Allen Hatcher has did a lot at PCC in his short span there. He has them playing defense better than anyone in the region. He is my pick for COY

Klay Maggard is a work horse down low, and no one team relies more on any one player than PCC does on him. He was the WYMT mountain classic MVP, the 54th District MVP.....it's hard not to give it to him
I think even though his team made an early exit, that Brent Hall of JBS deserves player of the year. I feel like he gets overlooked by a lot of people
It's kind of an unwritten rule....
you lose in the first round of district....
you don't get COY or POY honors
Well it should go to Maggard. Banks just isnt averaging what he is points and rebound wise. (check KHSAA.org) also Maggard being on the better team and playing tougher competition also grants him some more votes IMO. Not taking anything away from Banks, I just feel it Should go to Maggard. Does anyone know when they determine this honor?