Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co -vs- Johnson Central (57th District Championship)
Well whats everyone thoughts.. JC has beaten us twice this year with a total of I think 10 points with both games combined.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Good luck Lawrence Co hope you pull this one out.
JC by 5
I don't have no dog in this fight cause I am a tiger fan,having said that I will probably be cheering for JC. But I don't think LC has a chance seeing that half of the refs in the 15th region either have kids or family that are from Johnson county.Two of the refs last night THAT refereed LC GAME WERE FROM JC. I think are JC alumini.Correct me if I am wrong.Wish they could bring in refs from other regions so no one would be bias toward ANY TEAM.LC will have to beat JC bad,if they get in a tight game refs will decide the out come.Not knocking any one just saying I have been in 15th district fan for 40 years and have seen this happen many times,even for the tigers.Good luck to both teams and I hope refs will be FAIR I SAID FAIR TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had stated in an earleir thread that the P'ville, JC rivalry was not much anymore and I still feel this way. The JC, LC games have been very close and good games to watch and this rivalry is starting to become as important as the P'ville rivalry.

This will be a very hard fought and tough game, the way any District Championship should be. As a JC fan I will be satisfied if we win by one, survive and move on. Good luck to both teams.
courtdog Wrote:Good luck Lawrence Co hope you pull this one out.

Classy post.
yep this is a classy post something you know nothing about,
courtdog Wrote:yep this is a classy post something you know nothing about,

Is that the reason why your original post had to be edited for irresponsible comments?
just wanted to make sure no one got hurt in this game is something wrong with that?
This one should be a dandy. Lawrence County played very well last night. The pressure defense was very good. Johnson Central will have to play together in order to get this one. But in the end, JC by 2.
ill take jc by 8
JC by 5.
LC in a close one.
courtdog Wrote:just wanted to make sure no one got hurt in this game is something wrong with that?

Go Lee!:Cheerlead
This game should be a battle.... with it coming down to the last shot. LC by 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
LC by 3, skaggs or thompson with a 3 on buzzer
jc by 10+
I'll take the Eagles to win by 4 in a hard-fought game.

Good luck to both teams!
JC
JC by 6
I'm a just a basketball fan and if the Dawgs can own their own on the boards they can beat Central. So lets go Dawgs:Thumbs:
JC all the way...

Love, EYESPYPVILLE Smile
Go JC!!!!!!!! They will bring this one home easy hopefully, but a win for sure!
Go Eagles!!!
sportfan Wrote:I don't have no dog in this fight cause I am a tiger fan,having said that I will probably be cheering for JC. But I don't think LC has a chance seeing that half of the refs in the 15th region either have kids or family that are from Johnson county.Two of the refs last night THAT refereed LC GAME WERE FROM JC. I think are JC alumini.Correct me if I am wrong.Wish they could bring in refs from other regions so no one would be bias toward ANY TEAM.LC will have to beat JC bad,if they get in a tight game refs will decide the out come.Not knocking any one just saying I have been in 15th district fan for 40 years and have seen this happen many times,even for the tigers.Good luck to both teams and I hope refs will be FAIR I SAID FAIR TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our refs call more bad calls against JC than any one we play
sportfan Wrote:I don't have no dog in this fight cause I am a tiger fan,having said that I will probably be cheering for JC. But I don't think LC has a chance seeing that half of the refs in the 15th region either have kids or family that are from Johnson county.Two of the refs last night THAT refereed LC GAME WERE FROM JC. I think are JC alumini.Correct me if I am wrong.Wish they could bring in refs from other regions so no one would be bias toward ANY TEAM.LC will have to beat JC bad,if they get in a tight game refs will decide the out come.Not knocking any one just saying I have been in 15th district fan for 40 years and have seen this happen many times,even for the tigers.Good luck to both teams and I hope refs will be FAIR I SAID FAIR TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only one was from jc. I think he graduated about 25 years ago. And regardless they were not playing JC so whats the problem?!
courtdog Wrote:just wanted to make sure no one got hurt in this game is something wrong with that?

Something is wrong with you.
Eagleball Wrote:Something is wrong with you.

What's wrong with me ???????
someone told me that JC may not have all there players does anyone know anything about this something that is going on in Jackson Ky.Let me know if you hear anything.
courtdog Wrote:What's wrong with me ???????

I suspect mental health issues. Everyone understands your concern about the situation that occurred in game vs. Estill Co. You have voiced your opinion and everyone knows that what happened was unfortunate. However you can't let it go. You post on every forum that contains JC and usually with a negative tone. It doesn't matter how many times you post in this manner, you cannot change the past. Please move on!!