Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't understand Billy G
I just don't understand how he can still start Harris and Porter. I mean Porter has his moments but Harris is the worst offensive player I have seen in a long time.
Why is Meeks not in the game..... God he kills me sometimes......
Shhh.. don't say anything.. The Gillispie nut hugers will say you guys are crazy..

I've not been impressed with his coaching at any time this year.
I like him....But sometimes his coaching just kills me...... Carolina has just clowned us tonight...shew
idk maybe he seen something we didnt, but u cant expect him to win with just 2 players
Sometimes I really wonder if we made the right decision to hire him.
TATE_64 Wrote:Why is Meeks not in the game..... God he kills me sometimes......

COACH
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Sometimes I really wonder if we made the right decision to hire him.

NOPE
Wildcatk23 Wrote:idk maybe he seen something we didnt, but u cant expect him to win with just 2 players

Well meeks cant do it on the bench...WTF is he doing I dont understand:please:
Come on stardust I am ready to argue on this one:Clap:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Sometimes I really wonder if we made the right decision to hire him.

I have been thinking that since last year, but have been giving him a break and time to get his players in , but after tonight I feel he is a bad coach. He cont to let the offense run the same plays (block after block) and made no adjustments. Meeks looked like his shoots were on early in the game and he did not get the ball to him. Let Meeks bring it up court if you have to, but some how he has to get touches. He was suppose to be a great recruiter but he won't play his freshmen.How can he cont. to play Porter? He has flashes of good play, but is bad and hurts the team. I do not think this is a good team but have enough talent to be playing better than they are. How long is his contract for or has he not signed it yet? How long do you give the guy to show he can do the job? I feel he needs to show big improvement next year.
I have quit trying to understand Billy G.
sstack Wrote:I have been thinking that since last year, but have been giving him a break and time to get his players in , but after tonight I feel he is a bad coach. He cont to let the offense run the same plays (block after block) and made no adjustments. Meeks looked like his shoots were on early in the game and he did not get the ball to him. Let Meeks bring it up court if you have to, but some how he has to get touches. He was suppose to be a great recruiter but he won't play his freshmen.How can he cont. to play Porter? He has flashes of good play, but is bad and hurts the team. I do not think this is a good team but have enough talent to be playing better than they are. How long is his contract for or has he not signed it yet? How long do you give the guy to show he can do the job? I feel he needs to show big improvement next year.

Next year is a make or break year for him.
theVILLE Wrote:Come on stardust I am ready to argue on this one:Clap:

You bore me too much to bother. I gotten tired of your made up stats to even bother.

Oh by the way, did you know that T-Will does not average a triple double :yawn:
Stardust Wrote:You bore me too much to bother. I gotten tired of your made up stats to even bother.

Oh by the way, did you know that T-Will does not average a triple double :yawn:

:thatsfunn :notworthy
Bobby Knight!
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn :notworthy

:Thumbs: :rockon:
king360 Wrote:Bobby Knight!

Well, Bobby Knight has pleaded every place else, he might as well plead here as well.
What else is BG suppose to do? UK isn't a very talented team, He can't put the ball in the hole for them. I think they should let Stardust coach or something.
Overrated Wrote:What else is BG suppose to do? UK isn't a very talented team, He can't put the ball in the hole for them. I think they should let Stardust coach or something.

:please: My first change would be to play 2-2-2 full-court match-up zone with a Center and a Shortstop to shade the left side of the field, and then put my 3 defensemen in the crease, and have Patterson run it from the Point...... :biggrin:
Right now, I honestly think UK is just in the waiting period until they think Pelphrey is ready to take over. Billy G is just here to get UK some players.
Stardust Wrote::please: My first change would be to play 2-2-2 full-court match-up zone with a Center and a Shortstop to shade the left side of the field, and then put my 3 defensemen in the crease, and have Patterson run it from the Point...... :biggrin:

When did basketball become a 6 man game?:lmao:
Who knows with Billy G anymore? You really dont see any pick and rolls, double ball screens or anything like that from him? When he took over at UK he said that he wants to play a fast style of offense get out on the break and score easy baskets, maybe thats the only way for his teams to score. Cause if you look at our halfcourt O, we stand around for 15 seconds then dribble and when it gets to about 5 we give it to Meeks, or try to lobe it into Patterson and over throw the ball. What an offense I say. I know its hard to win with two players but think about it, the other three could be rebounding the shots that the two miss lol.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Right now, I honestly think UK is just in the waiting period until they think Pelphrey is ready to take over. Billy G is just here to get UK some players.
I would rather have Darrin Horn over Pelphrey.
PC_You_Know Wrote:When did basketball become a 6 man game?:lmao:

It's my team, I can do whatever I want! :biggrin:
I just don't get why they kept giving the ball to Patterson, when everyone of his shots were getting blocked?
=S
They could've atleast let someone else TRY to score.
Stardust Wrote:It's my team, I can do whatever I want! :biggrin:
:thatsfunn LMAO true that...well the reason meeks got benched is because BG showing the rest of the team they have to play offense CRAZY UH? the way they act thay didn't know it. BG sucks as a offensive coach but also last night wasn't really our night just wish we had plays on offense:Thumbs:
After watching the last game, there is no way Slone should be on the team.
Bring on the "DIRT MAN"!
RavenBoy Wrote:After watching the last game, there is no way Slone should be on the team.

Why do you say that? Because he couldn't guard Downey???? Heck if thats the case, nobody on the team should be on the team...Rolleyes