Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53rd District 08-09
LCC-KCC 23rd 7:30
Cordia-Jenkins 24th 7:30
LCC-KCC winner-JBS 25th 6:00
Championship 27th 7:00
Cordia girls is much better then Jenkins girls on both ends of the ball. Cordia should have beet them up at there home by 30 or more, but they missed 31 free throws. Cordia girls is a lot more talented and Paige Slone will be the best player on the court. You can even say that Alyssa Pratt will be 2nd. They both will have over 20 when they beat Jenkins by 16.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Cordia girls is much better then Jenkins girls on both ends of the ball. Cordia should have beet them up at there home by 30 or more, but they missed 31 free throws. Cordia girls is a lot more talented and Paige Slone will be the best player on the court. You can even say that Alyssa Pratt will be 2nd. They both will have over 20 when they beat Jenkins by 16.

Excuse me. Apparently you don't know the talent Jenkins has. We'll just have to watch tuesday night. GO BIG GREEN!!!!
I honestly wonder if some of you all even watch high school basketball......:HitWall:
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:I honestly wonder if some of you all even watch high school basketball......:HitWall:

Whats that suppossed to mean?
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote::HitWall:

LOL. Whats their game plan. Steal or Foul. They dont have a dominant player, no dominating scorer or defender. I will give Jenkins credit though, they are better than their boys.

they can do anything that they set their mind to.....and they have a lot of dominant players. what game have you been wathcing:redboxer:
-their point gaurd can shoot the jump shots, and hustles back
-their gaurds drive
-their forwards are agressive
-then they have those from the bench who can shoot, hustle back, and rebound!
so dont tell me they dont have a dominant player.
balla_03 Wrote:they can do anything that they set their mind to.....and they have a lot of dominant players. what game have you been wathcing:redboxer:
-their point gaurd can shoot the jump shots, and hustles back
-their gaurds drive
-their forwards are agressive
-then they have those from the bench who can shoot, hustle back, and rebound!
so dont tell me they dont have a dominant player.

Ok who's the dominant player?
The games I watched them play they do nothing what you said. They shoot shots, but not good ones, and they don't make the wide open ones like they should. Their forwards are so aggressive they set the bench because of foul trouble from trying to jumo over someone who has them boxed out or steal it from a guard. What ever player you are for them, you should really watch game film and see what you do wrong. Explains a 1 win season.
It is VERY SIMPLE...I will sum up the 53rd for 08-09..
LCC IS A HEAD ABOVE EVERYONE! STATS DON'T LIE..LOOK IT UP..THERE..How was that.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:Ok who's the dominant player?
The games I watched them play they do nothing what you said. They shoot shots, but not good ones, and they don't make the wide open ones like they should. Their forwards are so aggressive they set the bench because of foul trouble from trying to jumo over someone who has them boxed out or steal it from a guard. What ever player you are for them, you should really watch game film and see what you do wrong. Explains a 1 win season.

Well how does that make you feel trying to put down a bunch of girls? Does it make you feel like a man? And you tell these girls the don't hustle. It's just pathetic that you would have to lower yourself to this level. These same girls shocked the world last year by beating LCC. And this year they will ride to Region again.

like i said the whole team works and are the dominant players
it sounds to me like you haven't watched them. they do everything i said.
if it's an open shot than it is a good one, and not one team in this world makes every shot they shoot. and there is just one forward that JUMPS to try to block the shots, not all of them. you should watch game film and see how everything you say is wrong. we must not be talking about the same jenkins
like sherman14 said: does it make you feel real big putting down a whole team of girls by saying they don't hustle?

okay bub...
The game is tomorrow night.
With all this talk i could expect that you will be at their game tomorrow night.
You should really come check it out.
I hopes your words don't make you look too stupid...

WELL WELL WELL
Give the gentlemen a round of applause :Clap:
i hope that made you feel any bigger of a person.
:dontthink :dontthink
I actually do feel like a man to tell the truth. Facts are facts people and I never said they didn't hustle. I will be at that game tomorrow as I will be at all of them. I just don't know how you see potential ranks ahead of records and wins right now. You can't say Cordia is the underdog in this game because thye won BOTH games this season. Your entitled to your opinion like I am mine but I base mine more on facts not what happened in the past.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:I actually do feel like a man to tell the truth. Facts are facts people and I never said they didn't hustle. I will be at that game tomorrow as I will be at all of them. I just don't know how you see potential ranks ahead of records and wins right now. You can't say Cordia is the underdog in this game because thye won BOTH games this season. Your entitled to your opinion like I am mine but I base mine more on facts not what happened in the past.

Lots of things happen in the past. You can go by your stats all you want. But let me remind you this is KY b-ball anything and everything will happen.
I will tell you all some facts. Cordia is the best team on both sides of the court and will be playing come region time.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I will tell you all some facts. Cordia is the best team on both sides of the court and will be playing come region time.

haha.
yeah right.
You are entitled to your opinion....but Jenkins will prove you wrong.
Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.
I have a felling it will be a good one.
1. lcc
2. jbs
3. kcc
4. cordia
5. jenkins
kcc
jenkins
lcc
jbs
cordia.
Lcc
Kcc
Cordia
Jbs
Jenkins
beenchwarmer_432 Wrote:kcc
jenkins
lcc
jbs
cordia.
what games have you been watching this year?
untouchable13 Wrote:haha.
yeah right.
You are entitled to your opinion....but Jenkins will prove you wrong.
Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.
I have a felling it will be a good one.

:lmao:
man your pretty funny.
With Janice Miller back(who they did not have last time these two teams met) Cordia will win easy. Cordia is more talented, is much bigger, is much stronger, and can score the ball better.
UKisN1 Wrote:what games have you been watching this year?

Have to agree with you. How many wins does Jenkins have, one.
sherman14 Wrote:Lots of things happen in the past. You can go by your stats all you want. But let me remind you this is KY b-ball anything and everything will happen.

Great legendary quote there, KY b-ball anything and everything will happen. Thats about all thats right in the world of this thread. Kentucky basketball is the best brand of basketball in the entire world. Great saying :Thumbs:

Anyways, KCC got steamrolled by LCC tonight, anybody see it or they have just dumb stuff to say. Any opinionated people out there? Who'll win now between LCC and JBS. That might be a good one. Hopefully.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:Great legendary quote there, KY b-ball anything and everything will happen. Thats about all thats right in the world of this thread. Kentucky basketball is the best brand of basketball in the entire world. Great saying :Thumbs:

Anyways, KCC got steamrolled by LCC tonight, anybody see it or they have just dumb stuff to say. Any opinionated people out there? Who'll win now between LCC and JBS. That might be a good one. Hopefully.

im gonna say LCC wins this one but i will give JBS agood chance if Hovee can come in and have a good game, but if she is off give this one to LCC easy.
Crazy Horse Wrote::lmao:
man your pretty funny.
With Janice Miller back(who they did not have last time these two teams met) Cordia will win easy. Cordia is more talented, is much bigger, is much stronger, and can score the ball better.

Janice Miller???
hhmmm. don't know her.

You THINK Cordia is more talented, is much bigger, is much stronger, and can score the ball better.

Someone has the big head don't they.

All im going to say is come tomorrow... both teams record is 0-0.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:Great legendary quote there, KY b-ball anything and everything will happen. Thats about all thats right in the world of this thread. Kentucky basketball is the best brand of basketball in the entire world. Great saying :Thumbs:

I'm pullin for JBS myself....
LCC and JBS will be a great game in this tourney. LCC don't look they will have anyone to stop Ms. 20-20 on the inside. Thats Maris Hovee by the way just in case you might not have been keeping up with other players. Still I'd say LCC will win the game, but I think the rest of the region would like to see a JBS win.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:I actually do feel like a man to tell the truth. Facts are facts people and I never said they didn't hustle. I will be at that game tomorrow as I will be at all of them. I just don't know how you see potential ranks ahead of records and wins right now. You can't say Cordia is the underdog in this game because thye won BOTH games this season. Your entitled to your opinion like I am mine but I base mine more on facts not what happened in the past.

:please:
As long as you feel like a man because you put down that whole group of girls. When you speak your opinion don't down anyone or anything.
I can't wait until those girls show you wrong.
By the way you can't look at things based on the PAST that gets you nowhere fast.
I can tell that you haven't really been paying attention to those girls
In case you have forgotten the games before district are just pratice and records don't determine the outcome of the games. What determines who wins is how much heart the team has in that game.
Two words of advice: watch who plays with more heart then predict who will win, and learn how to spell words like JUMP!!!!!!!!
The record for both teams tonight is 0-0.
Good Luck to both teams...
I have have a feeling this is going o be a good one.
if we can get her to transfer that would be awesome. LOL