Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central Basketball Team
Can anyone tell me when the kid from lcc that got suspended is coming back?I have heard that he was suspended till district and I heard that he isn't coming back at all. Need some info please?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can anyone tell me when the kid from lcc that got suspended is coming back?I have heard that he was suspended till district and I heard that he isn't coming back at all. Need some info please?

Who was suspended and why?
I dont think he will be back. he was a senior and it really hurt lcc. but they will continue on and do well.
I agree with the continuing on part! Smile
I just think that if they suspend him for the rest of the year, then all it will do is destroy the kid. I think he needs help, and by getting rid of basketball all you do is cause him to go back to the thing that got him in trouble.
I believe they will continue on with the season and do great!

Good Luck LCC!
While I certainly don't want to see a young man get destroyed, I think you have to look at what is in the best interest of the team. I think, as a senior,he has a responsibility to his team and before he got himself into this situation, he should have looked at what it could do to his team. Whether they let him back on the team is a matter for those coaches to decide on because there is always more to things than meets the eye. My only hope is that whatever decision is made is in the best interest of LCC basketball.

regardless of the decision, hopefully, he can take this lesson and turn it into a positive because, in the real world, there are consequences for your actions and you have to consider those consequences before you act.
I am not aware of the infraction which occured. Some things do warrant a permanent suspension. I do feel that even at 17-18 yrs old alot of young men have not matured and if it is not very serious then there is no need for a permanent suspension. By retaining him it will be positive and then he reflects on it and comes to a realization. This is not uncommon but also it is not uncommon that they learn nothing from mistakes. It took me a long time to see what true responsibility was myself.
from what i hear it was serious. but this guy can rebound from this mistake. he is young and we have all made mistakes so young man keep your head up and get ready for college. good luck!!!!!!!
does anybody know who it was and what happened?
Cannot discuss such problems on the thread..Sorry guys. Best of luck though! GO COUGARS~!