Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 118 - Jenkins 43
triplemaniaman Wrote:he led a team that was not very good before he started playing to great success including 2 wymt championships, a district, and a regional title, and helped get jbs more attention statewide than any other team has in years, and he signed a division 1 scholarship and was a first team all-stater, once again it just a good thing for stepp that you are not a legitimate judge of talent

he also went to oak hill academy and got laughed out of the gym by the JV you need to face reality like everyone else he wasnt that good he was a decent player from a small school and thats it
king360 Wrote:he also went to oak hill academy and got laughed out of the gym by the JV you need to face reality like everyone else he wasnt that good he was a decent player from a small school and thats it

wow you are crazy stepp went to oak hill when he was a sophmore because his dad is friends with coach steve smith, and he played with their varsity. Michael beasley and Alex Legion were both on the floor that day just playing pickup and ty lawson and Nolan Smith were both in the gym but not playing that day. His brother played 2 and was in 8th grade so i don't think some future nba player and college player of the year was really making fun and laughing at him or taking it that serious. you have no idea what you are talking about, stop making things up that you don't know. or just heard from someone who has no idea............you need to get over youself and jealousy and face the fact that in the eyes of people throughout the state of kentucky he was a good player, he earned a D1 scholarship and finished 4th for mr. basketball, i don't know how you are letting that go through one ear and out the other. say your opinions on things but stop making up stories like the one you just did that was a lie and something that did not happen
king360 Wrote:he also went to oak hill academy and got laughed out of the gym by the JV you need to face reality like everyone else he wasnt that good he was a decent player from a small school and thats it

and you need to face reality like peple outside of that little shell that you associate yourself with in eastern ky. and realize that many D1 coaches wanted the kid, and other coaches outside of the 14th thought very highly of him
triplemaniaman Wrote:and you need to face reality like peple outside of that little shell that you associate yourself with in eastern ky. and realize that many D1 coaches wanted the kid, and other coaches outside of the 14th thought very highly of him
You mean there is a reality outside of Eastern Ky.? Do most people on here actually know that there is a Kentucky beyond Lexington? O.K., so everybody has their opinion about something or somebody and ain't nobody ever gonna agree. But the facts remain the facts. I sure hope that Stepp and all the other kids playing basketball in Eastern Ky. don't put much weight in what is said about them on here, 'cause their is always gonna be lovers and haters. Hopefully, they won't care about what others think about them. That's all a part of growing up.
Now, about Knott Co. and Jenkins--Is that what this thread is about? Knott Co. has a better team and more talent than Jenkins this year, and that's a FACT.
triplemaniaman Wrote:and you need to face reality like peple outside of that little shell that you associate yourself with in eastern ky. and realize that many D1 coaches wanted the kid, and other coaches outside of the 14th thought very highly of him

you are full of it if somany d-1 schools wanted him why is he at austinpeay?
I used to respect the progam at Knott County Central. I was glad that they were doing will. Most of all, I thought they won lost with class. This proves me wrong. Winning by a margain of 75 points is completely classless. That is a shame doing that to a team with a respectable coach who is trying to rebuild a program. You could have gave the bench players more playing time and still came out with a "W" on the scoreboard. I thought the coach was better than that.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:I used to respect the progam at Knott County Central. I was glad that they were doing will. Most of all, I thought they won lost with class. This proves me wrong. Winning by a margain of 75 points is completely classless. That is a shame doing that to a team with a respectable coach who is trying to rebuild a program. You could have gave the bench players more playing time and still came out with a "W" on the scoreboard. I thought the coach was better than that.

NO STARTER FROM KNOTT PLAYED MORE THAN 10 MINUTES! Stuart Stamper did not dress for this game! KCC shot near 70 % for the game......Freshmen palyed the last 12 minutes... If you like I'll bring you a stat sheet Tuesday Night!
king360 Wrote:you are full of it if somany d-1 schools wanted him why is he at austinpeay?

If my info. is correct, it shows that Austin Peay has gone to the NCAA tourney 5 outta the last 7 years. That ain't chicken poop--guess they know how to have a winning program.:Clap:
Accelerator Wrote:If my info. is correct, it shows that Austin Peay has gone to the NCAA tourney 5 outta the last 7 years. That ain't chicken poop--guess they know how to have a winning program.:Clap:

They are still horrible and so is he
Wink
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:I used to respect the progam at Knott County Central. I was glad that they were doing will. Most of all, I thought they won lost with class. This proves me wrong. Winning by a margain of 75 points is completely classless. That is a shame doing that to a team with a respectable coach who is trying to rebuild a program. You could have gave the bench players more playing time and still came out with a "W" on the scoreboard. I thought the coach was better than that.

Well You have real class saying that, FYI - KCC did what they could besides just walking off the floor and letting Jenkins play by themselves. SO WHAT IF WE HAVE A REALLY DEEP BENCH???? SO WHAT IF WE AHVE OTHER GOOD PLAYERS BESIDES OUR STARTERS? DOES THAT MEAN WE SHOULD NOT LET THEM PLAY THEIR BEST TOO??
IMO you shouldn't talk about a team not having class when you apparently don't have any yourself.

KCC vs. LCC =KCC wins 10+
PATS2011 Wrote:KCC vs. LCC =KCC wins 10+

Not 10 +
king360 Wrote:Not 10 +

well i'll lower it to 7+
king360 Wrote:They are still horrible and so is he
Wink
A wise man once said "I am convinced you cannot hate others without first hating yourself."
king360 Wrote:you are full of it if somany d-1 schools wanted him why is he at austinpeay?

if you have 4 D1 offers and 3 of them are ovc schools, and the other is air force which is all the way in colorado, you probably will go to the best school in the ovc.....and then you could walk on at a bigger school but then you are not getting your education paid for......when someone else from the region signs a D1 scholarship let me know, and i will give them major props too
triplemaniaman Wrote:if you have 4 D1 offers and 3 of them are ovc schools, and the other is air force which is all the way in colorado, you probably will go to the best school in the ovc.....and then you could walk on at a bigger school but then you are not getting your education paid for......when someone else from the region signs a D1 scholarship let me know, and i will give them major props too

not only would he not get it paid for he wouldnt play either
:igiveup: I cheered that game. I thought I was going to go crazy. I thought it was never going to end and they kept scoring. I was like I shoulf just go homecause I aint going to miss anything.