•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley/Elliott County (Updates)
EC is 0/7 for 3's
BatCat11 Wrote:I should be asleep right now but i got up to listen to the games just to root on the local teams

as did I lol
Game isn't over yet, lets just hope Valley can keep up the defensive pressure and stay out of foul trouble. Hopefully Valley will come out firing on all cylinders in the 2nd half.
BatCat11 Wrote:I should be asleep right now but i got up to listen to the games just to root on the local teams

Well me and my friends had a little too much fun last night in Lexington, and now their all asleep and my clothes is locked in the bedroom with one of them.:mad:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Yeah, that's the great thing about 15th and mountain fans.

I myself, have always been a big Valley fan ever since they whipped us my sophomore year when Elisha was a freshman.
I've never had the chance to see them play but im hoping to before the end of the season.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Well me and my friends had a little too much fun last night in Lexington, and now their all asleep and my clothes is locked in the bedroom with one of them.:mad:
Man that must suck you gonna get to make it out for the championships
games are won at halftime...let's see which team makes the best adjustements...
BatCat11 Wrote:I've never had the chance to see them play but im hoping to before the end of the season.

They're something else. They run the best 2-2-1 press I've ever seen.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Well me and my friends had a little too much fun last night in Lexington, and now their all asleep and my clothes is locked in the bedroom with one of them.:mad:

OMG your naked... HAHA. j/p

Winner of this game gets Bardstown for the Championship
BatCat11 Wrote:I've never had the chance to see them play but im hoping to before the end of the season.

they are an impressive team to watch, they have a big line-up but run the floor like guards. Have great depth, have one of the best presses I've seen. this team is just really amazing to watch. THey would remind you alot of the 2003-2004 PRP team.
Good job Valley, do not let up.
BatCat11 Wrote:Man that must suck you gonna get to make it out for the championships

Well I'm going to wait till after this game and wake them up, then I guess we will get something to eat then head down I-75 and hopefully catch the championship game.
It is safe to say Elliott hasn't faced this kind of pressure...
NYY10 Wrote:OMG your naked... HAHA. j/p

why arent you in Richmond NYY? Thought for sure you would be there!!
NYY10 Wrote:OMG your naked... HAHA. j/p

LOL... No, not naked, but I feel dirty!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:They're something else. They run the best 2-2-1 press I've ever seen.
Well if they win i will get to see them on TV today but if something happens im hoping to see them during the Regional Tournament
Score/Time
Valley is making themselves known, I think they are tired of this junk about they always choke and blah blah blah, this is a proving ground for them. Just another game for EC
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:why arent you in Richmond NYY? Thought for sure you would be there!!

I have to work at 1Sad
BatCat11 Wrote:Well if they win i will get to see them on TV today but if something happens im hoping to see them during the Regional Tournament

Does anyone know if there will be an internet streamlined video
BatCat11 Wrote:Well if they win i will get to see them on TV today but if something happens im hoping to see them during the Regional Tournament

Well I hope Valley wins so that you and I can see them in the championship.
NYY10 Wrote:I have to work at 1Sad

ouch bummer where you work?
Hope valley can keep it up
42-28
Stardust Wrote:Does anyone know if there will be an internet streamlined video

WYMT should have one Big Grin
Yes it can catch all the action on http://www.wymtnews.com

Click on the All "A" Classic banner...
http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsports

The game will also be carried live on WKYT & WYMT.
42-33
BatCat11 Wrote:42-28

How much time?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:ouch bummer where you work?

Sears till next semester then Im gonna start going back to College lol
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next