Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County Vs. Riverside Christan
who will take this one
Id love to see Riverside get a win
1-16 versus 0-13. I wish both of them could come out with a win, but I'm pulling for Riverside to get a win.
Powell should win this one. But it wouldn't surprise me if they lost. But I'm goin' for Powell in this one.
I'm going with Powell by 10. I will be rooting for Riverside though!
Riverside in a close one! Let's go boys play hard and get your first win of the season!:thumpsup:
Riverside by 33
are you all serious powell by as many as they want
I actually like both teams with riverside being obviously the underdog and powell's good sportsmanship i wish they could both get a win...............but im gonna say that powell takes the win...........which will maybe be a confidence booster
Powell Co. by a Bunch
Powell by 15. Good luck to both teams
alckuckler03 Wrote:Riverside by 33

i think powell will take this, but dang man that's funny:thatsfunn
Powell will win. Shouldn't have much probem even with the down year they are having.
Riverside is, well, Riverside.
I will be rooting for Riverside, but Powell will win by 15.
powell wouldve won by well over 30 but it got cancelled... i mean riverside got beat by jackson city by over 30 and powell county beat jackson city even though it took an over time... still powell county has enough talent to still crush riverside
powellpirates08 Wrote:powell wouldve won by well over 30 but it got cancelled... i mean riverside got beat by jackson city by over 30 and powell county beat jackson city even though it took an over time... still powell county has enough talent to still crush riverside

The Powell/Jackson was one of the best games I have wached this year:popcorn:
powellpirates08 Wrote:powell wouldve won by well over 30 but it got cancelled... i mean riverside got beat by jackson city by over 30 and powell county beat jackson city even though it took an over time... still powell county has enough talent to still crush riverside

If it's not rescheduled we will never knowBig Grin
goodguy Wrote:If it's not rescheduled we will never knowBig Grin

I'll gurentee you that if no other game is played this year, these two teams will find a way to reschedule!!! :thumpsup:
:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:I'll gurentee you that if no other game is played this year, these two teams will find a way to reschedule!!!

:thumpsup:

No doubt!
I am pulling for riverside in this one
good luck to both
riverside on a last second shot in overtime
Where was this game suposed to be played at? Incase of a reschedule.
MVP2 Wrote:Where was this game suposed to be played at? Incase of a reschedule.

It was at Powell.
I hope they decide to reschedule. It should be a pretty close game. Hopefully powell can get their second win of the season, but I'll be rootin for Riverside.
If they rescheduale, I take Powell by 35+
Powell is most definatley the more talented team, can win this if they want it, If and only IF they play the way i know they are capable of playing. i know Riverside is not the best and has been a Gimme in the past, but with the current situation at Powell if coach Hall doesnt do his job and get these boys ready, dont think Riverside won't come into Powell and beat your ***
Riverside by 40 +
Ky313 Wrote:Powell is most definatley the more talented team, can win this if they want it, If and only IF they play the way i know they are capable of playing. i know Riverside is not the best and has been a Gimme in the past, but with the current situation at Powell if coach Hall doesnt do his job and get these boys ready, dont think Riverside won't come into Powell and beat your ***

How can you honestly put it all on the coach. This man can only do so much, then it is up to the players to execute the plays and demonstrate skill. He cannot be held completely responsible. If the kids had been learning discipline and respect at home, the issues would never have started. Seems like this guy is taking the blame for everyone's mistakes in Powell. Seems typical from all of my experiences there.
OldHasBeenOfEstill Wrote:How can you honestly put it all on the coach. This man can only do so much, then it is up to the players to execute the plays and demonstrate skill. He cannot be held completely responsible. If the kids had been learning discipline and respect at home, the issues would never have started. Seems like this guy is taking the blame for everyone's mistakes in Powell. Seems typical from all of my experiences there.

Im not putting it all on him, i know a man can only help so much, but he does alot of things wrong. IMO I dont think you can say the problems that Powell had, started at home. no way
i hate to say this but riverside cnt even beat the school for the def i dont think thyll beat powell county
OldHasBeenOfEstill Wrote:How can you honestly put it all on the coach. This man can only do so much, then it is up to the players to execute the plays and demonstrate skill. He cannot be held completely responsible. If the kids had been learning discipline and respect at home, the issues would never have started. Seems like this guy is taking the blame for everyone's mistakes in Powell. Seems typical from all of my experiences there.

I THINK YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR MOUTH. WE HAVE PLENTY OF DISCIPLINE AND RESPECT HERE AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO GET IT AS WELL. IF YOU ARE NOT FROM HERE AND HAVE NO STAKE IN WHAT HAPPENES HERE THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH. LAST TIME I CHECKED THE COACH IS THE LEADER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS TEAM. YES THE PLAYERS MUST WORK WITH HIM AND THEY DO. HE GOT HERE LATE, THANKS TO THE ADMINISTRATION, AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO WORK WITH HIS TALENT. HE WANTS TO RUN ONLY HIS IDEAS OF TONS OF PLAYS AND SLOW AS A SNAIL. THIS TEAM AND ALL ITS PLAYERS HAVE BEEN RUNNING A FAST GAME FOR MANY YEARS SO MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU MIGHT WANT TO WORK ON MESHING THE TWO STYLES. WELL IN THE FUTURE KEEP YOU TRASH TALK TO YOURSELF. WHY DONT YOU TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRRIOR AND LEARN SOME RESECT FOR YOURSELF.:ban: