Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliott Co. 112 - Menifee Co. 69
Final
Congrats EC
Congratulations Elliot. Any stats on this game?
I would think that the Faulkner's had good games:p

Congrats Elliott!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I would think that the Faulkner's had good games:p

Congrats Elliott!
They usually do.
Menifee isn't THAT bad. Elliott must have been playing some good ball tonight. I wish I could have been there, Have to miss the championship game also, man I hate having to work for a living!
letthebighogroot Wrote:Menifee isn't THAT bad. Elliott must have been playing some good ball tonight. I wish I could have been there, Have to miss the championship game also, man I hate having to work for a living!

When and where is the championship game?
To Score That Many Points They Must Have Been Hitting On All

Cylinders. Congratulations.
No surprise, Congrats Elliot.
Timmy had a triple double 21points 12 boards and 12 blocks had a double double in first half
ky wildcats Wrote:Timmy had a triple double 21points 12 boards and 12 blocks had a double double in first half

That is very nice indeed. Congratulations to Elliott on a very nice victory.
Elliott and Rose Hill at Meniffe friday.
Menifee tryed to run with Elliott.
Congrats to Elliott, should be another easy game on Friday!
These 16th region teams cant run with them
ky wildcats Wrote:These 16th region teams cant run with them

There aren't many in the State that can run with them. A big team, that can play a slow, patient offense is best suited to beat them.
i dont see any team in the 16th region competing with elliott co. they are a fun team to watch i hear..should make it to the state finals
letthebighogroot Wrote:There aren't many in the State that can run with them. A big team, that can play a slow, patient offense is best suited to beat them.
"Live to run, run to win." That's their motto.
They have no trouble advancing to the All A state. :notworthy
Who are the favorites in the other regions. I know Hazard is supposed to have a good team....
Ferguson -29(25 in 1st half)
Et Faulkner-25
T knipp-21
C Knipp-15
Ev Faulkner-10
C nickell-5
C Faulkner-4
J Flanery-3
Elliott Is Amazing..They are really fun to watch..iam goin to say they will be in the finals when its all said and done..great group of kids that just will not take a loss.
Congrats Elliott