Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs Prestonsburg Predictions
Pburg makes it a 1st win of the season beating SC.......Pburg 28 SC 20
it will be a good game i think it will be really close. i heard p-burg losses 4 before they win 1.but i dont know about that.

go cards
28-21 cards
Have to wait til friday i guess 17
Good luck Blackcats.
Good Luck P-burg!
P-burg needs to win this game because they are really looking down and out this season.

Best of luck to both teams.
P-burg goes to 0-5

SCHS-42
P-burg-21
Sheldon Clark 35
Prestonsburg 14
Prestonsburg season is over they might win 4 games if they are lucky....better luck next year blackcats
sheldon clark because the p-burg boyz just arent doing good this year
Looks like P-burg is a big underdog in this one.
Well prestonsburg will have a new QB in this game BOBBY HUGHES they moved shaffer to TE......So watch out dave can also catch, and block great.........I still say pburg
football05 Wrote:Well prestonsburg will have a new QB in this game BOBBY HUGHES they moved shaffer to TE......So watch out dave can also catch, and block great.........I still say pburg

:eek: When did they do this?
umm i heard bout it last night from dave R&B knew last week
could be for the best dude....but I think if it doesnt work out dave will come in and play QB like he did at pikeville
You could be right. I've always thought he should play TE some, he has the perfect body for it. Plus I think Bobby can handle QB and Dave will give them someone else to throw to.

Any news on Bam playing?
didnt ask man but he shoudl be playing R&B shoudl know
Gotcha :thumb:
Make or break game for P-burg. I still believe they are better than what they have shown. They have played a difficult schedule. I still dont feel sorry for them.
Well thats your opinion S.F........
GL to both teams on friday and praying that their are no injuries and that both teams come out injury free.
tomcatnation Wrote:GL to both teams on friday and praying that their are no injuries and that both teams come out injury free.
:thumb:
Brenton has not yet been cleared to play, he is supposed to go to the doctor during school today (thursday) and he seemed optimistic yesterday when I talked to him about getting to play vs. SC. Dave wont catch many passes at TE, he would be an excellent pass receiving TE, but from what i have heard pburg isnt gonna throw the ball over 3 times this week, they r gonna run double tight 3 back or double tight with one WR the entire game and pound it out on the ground:fight: . I dont think SC will be able to stop the running game, the only team that has held Brandon Peters under 100 yards this year is Pikeville. So I would say he will have an excellent night running the ball if he gets 25 to 30 carries and if hamilton gets around 10 he will have over 50 yards. :rock:
Prestonsburg
Red and Black Wrote:Brenton has not yet been cleared to play, he is supposed to go to the doctor during school today (thursday) and he seemed optimistic yesterday when I talked to him about getting to play vs. SC. Dave wont catch many passes at TE, he would be an excellent pass receiving TE, but from what i have heard pburg isnt gonna throw the ball over 3 times this week, they r gonna run double tight 3 back or double tight with one WR the entire game and pound it out on the ground:fight: . I dont think SC will be able to stop the running game, the only team that has held Brandon Peters under 100 yards this year is Pikeville. So I would say he will have an excellent night running the ball if he gets 25 to 30 carries and if hamilton gets around 10 he will have over 50 yards. :rock:

If they would have been doing this the whole time, IMO, they would be 3-1. They're to big to try to throw the ball or run to the outside. You have to play with what you've been dealt.

I don't think it would be a bad idea to put Dave back at FB a couple a plays too.
SC have worked hard in the two weeks preparing for p-burg.People think there slacking because many people think that they will win.But they are going as hard as ever.I see them in a big over p-burg.
BRENTON IS CLEARED TO PLAY watch out SC
football05 Wrote:BRENTON IS CLEARED TO PLAY watch out SC

This is very good news :thumb:
Sheldon Clark by 6
I wish they would put Shaffer at other FB in their power I and put 2 TE's in there and pound it between the tackles all night.