Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you hear about BGR?
I was just wondering how did everybody hear about BGR??
Some people heard about us on the radio or at games.. and our members have been telling people also..
I heard about BGR through a friend at school one day when we were in the library. I signed up within that same minute and have been here ever since. She doesn't get on here really as much as I do. Now, I spread the word around to people.
my sister-in-law brought home a flyer from the belfry/pulaski scrimmage game
thetribe
I saw a thread about it on the "other" site before it was deleted.
Mr.Incred how did you get your name to glow like that. Thats cool.
eleven, you can purchase the glow effect with points earned from posting.
You can check it out by using the store link at the top of your screen 8)
Basketballer told me to go check it out while QQ was still working on it..
Same here CTD. Basketballer told me.
beef told me about it I think
QQ told me on IM back in the early days. I think week 1...been here since!
Flyer at the Ashland vs. Boone Co. scrimmage in Morehead.
torQQue sent me a PM on the other site asking if I wanted to help out with a site when he first made BGR....and i've been here since the beginning.
i was at school in computer apps, and one of my friends was on it, and a lil while later i signed up for it too
i think it was Doc that told me. i was glad it started up because i was kicked off the other thread a year before you had to pay for it....lol
Basketballer told me about BGR
QQ sent me a PM on the old site and told me he needed my email address because he needed to discuss something with me and he told me all about the site and asked what I thought and ask me if I would be a Mod. I had no idea that he was even thinking about putting this site together and as soon as I heard all about it I knew it was a great idea. I signed up the minute that the site opened and have been here every since and plan on being here to watch this site continue to grow and put the competition in the dust for years to come.
I was surfing the internet and happened to come across this site.
A Google search.
Total amount of money that torQQue has spent in advertising: $00.00
My fiancee works with Mr Incredible , when he came home to join the site he told me bout it and I joined it the same night he did..
I was in my school's library one day with my ex- boyfriend and his friend and they got on my nerves so I joined and stuff just say things and irritate them and basically tell the truth and I've been here every since.
Dang boyfriends...:argue:

Big Grin
lol... true... ah I'm not complaining on how I got to be here... the important part is that I'm here and it's awesome!
DTfan Wrote:lol... true... ah I'm not complaining on how I got to be here... the important part is that I'm here and it's awesome!
yup :thumb:
I heard about it from Basketballer..lol
I got a flyer at the Belfry/Pulaski and Ashland/Boone scrimmages in Morehead
the buzz around the football feild
My son heard about it and told me.
From this crazy girl who knew that I loved sports