•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Tumblers in the 15th
Jackie Smith from SC is also pretty good....she's overcoming a knee injury though, I hope it doesn't hinder her.
Yeah, Kinsey Patton from Johns Creek has gotten pretty good too.
Caitlyn Back From Magoffin county is a really good tumbler. . . She has her hand ful, hand, hand full. And can do two hand full hand hand full standing as well.
MC_cheerleader Wrote:Caitlyn Back From Magoffin county is a really good tumbler. . . She has her hand ful, hand, hand full. And can do two hand full hand hand full standing as well.

Thats pretty awesome!
:0]
heck yeah it is I would like to see that standing.
Worth a mention........CALLI STEWART from Belfry has stepped up her game this year... She doesn't throw a full yet, but is doing a half............but she throws everything in between including an awesome front punch!TongueirateSho
friendofbelfry Wrote:Worth a mention........CALLI STEWART from Belfry has stepped up her game this year... She doesn't throw a full yet, but is doing a half............but she throws everything in between including an awesome front punch!TongueirateSho

I love Calli! She is such a great person and cheerleader. She has such talent!!! i miss her
Cara Williamson from Central is great! Since like Kindergarden I can remember her tumbling and practicing constantly!
Central did SUCH an amazing job at KAPOS!! I guess it turned out to be a blue/orange shirt day after all! They really pulled it off and I was so impressed with the jc girls who came up to the squad. they really held their own out there with the big girls! That squad is going to really be amazing over the next couple of years!
cheeraunt Wrote:Central did SUCH an amazing job at KAPOS!! I guess it turned out to be a blue/orange shirt day after all! They really pulled it off and I was so impressed with the jc girls who came up to the squad. they really held their own out there with the big girls! That squad is going to really be amazing over the next couple of years!

I agree wholeheartedly!!! I had my doubts, but I'm so proud of these girls. Pike Central has a great future ahead of them. A lot of Johns Creek girls are amazing and are going to be a great addition to that squad. The new coach has done an outstanding job with them!!
:notworthy
I hear Raven Jude, Laken Salyer, and Shelby Pigmon are Lawrence Co.'s best tumbler's as of now.
[COLOR="Blue"]SCHS
Brittany moore
jaysmin nichols
cassie robinson[/COLOR]:Thumbs:
Three best tumblers from LC -- Raven Jude, Laken Salyer, and Shelby Pigmon
B-BallMOM Wrote:Amanda Bumgardener ( I'm not sure that I spelled her lastname right) but anyway she is one of the best tumblers around is back this year at Lawrence County....Go AMANDA

Unfortunately Amanda graduated 3 years ago and is at eastern kentucky nowWink
Jared sue waller from sheldon clark co.
Kim Taylor is just an 8th grader at Millard Middle and she is awesome at tumbling!!
Sisters Nastosha and Chasity Robinson are great tumblers also! They both cheer for Pike Central
Tree_8 Wrote:Jared sue waller from sheldon clark co.

i so agree with you. his cartwell in wonderful! lol
Laken Salyer and Raven Jude from Lawrence County
i would say that pike central has some good ones this year,

Tiffany coleman(freshman)
Taylor murphy(junior)
Charlie murphy(freshman)

there all 3 probably the best three that ive seen at pc in a while.
I agree. They are amazing. And Johns Creek is going to be giving Central quite a few tumblers in the next couple of years also.
Angie is a good tumbler
[COLOR="Purple"]JC has alot of really good tumblers.
Freshman: Mattison Greene with a full. but also laken grierson can do a full just doesn't but at the same time her technique and form is much better than mattison's.
Sophmore: Jenna Blair being the best sophmore can also do everything but a full.
Junior:kellie Jones can do everything but a full.
Senior:Erica Campbell can do just about anything you want her to but is afraid to throw some of her tumbling.[/COLOR]
Caitlyn Back from Magoffin County is always exciting to watch. I'll be sad to see her graduate this year.
Mattisons full is gourgous ..ive seen laken attempt here full it cant even be compred to mattisons :O}
Mattisons full is gourgous ..ive seen laken attempt here full it cant even be compred to mattisons :O}

ur right Laken is afraid of hers because of some accidents but thats the only thing shes got on Laken, everything else of Lakens looks better
yes I have seen both mattison and laken tumble they are both very talented athletes but i have to say laken does have very pretty technique and form. I have heard laken has had some pretty bad accidents and this is the reasoning for her fear of her full but everything else she does is fantastic. I have seen her attempt a full with Steve Sline spotting her she can do that by herself if she wanted to, I'm going to have to disagree if laken would do hers it would be as beautiful as mattison's in no time! Just to say I am not from around here I just go scout out the area's and ask around!
Let me tell you all something Brittany Moore From Sheldon Clark is the best no questions asked.
your forgetting one mattison greene, this can can rock the floor
she throws a full with ease and shes only a freshman. 12 back hand springs is good but throwing hand full hand tuck is better
Caitlyn Back is by far the best tumbler in the 15th Region. As far as i know no one can out tumble her, ability wise.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next