Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know about the Breathitt/Clay fight tonight?
I heard there was a fight tonight between two of the teams players. Is it true?
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:I heard there was a fight tonight between two of the teams players. Is it true?
Fight is an over statement. The Breathitt County kid kept cheap shoting the Clay kid and he retaliated with a push, which he shouldn't have done. Then the Breathitt kid came with a punch and from there the Clay kid had him in head lock with the Breathitt kid punching him in the stomach. It was controlled well. No fans got into it. A couple of Breathitt's bench players came out to the fight. I think both players will get a one game suspension.
Hit and Run Wrote:Fight is an over statement. The Breathitt County kid kept cheap shoting the Clay kid and he retaliated with a push, which he shouldn't have done. Then the Breathitt kid came with a punch and from there the Clay kid had him in head lock with the Breathitt kid punching him in the stomach. It was controlled well. No fans got into it. A couple of Breathitt's bench players came out to the fight. I think both players will get a one game suspension.

Sorry if it was an over statement...Rolleyes. I was just checking to see what actually happened, but thanks for the info.
Hit and Run Wrote:Fight is an over statement. The Breathitt County kid kept cheap shoting the Clay kid and he retaliated with a push, which he shouldn't have done. Then the Breathitt kid came with a punch and from there the Clay kid had him in head lock with the Breathitt kid punching him in the stomach. It was controlled well. No fans got into it. A couple of Breathitt's bench players came out to the fight. I think both players will get a one game suspension.
Punch, headlock, and stomach punching...sounds like a fight to me.
Controlled or not, it was a fight.
Who were the 2?
Who won the game and what was the score? Stats? Thanks for the info.
It was a bad night for the Bobcats,Jermrey Congelton went down with an anckle injury on first trip down the floor,then later on the trussell broke out,and i was there i believe both of these young men was wanting to get at each other all nite,so they did and it hurt the Bobcats the most with both players booted for this game Plus todays also kids have to understand its all about the game/team and not themselfs and keeping ones head is a must,i would also say they let the kids play rough all nite and i liked it but here in 14th region using our officals,bothClay and Breathitt would have had plenty sitting fouled out ,last nite neither team ever got in bonus not many fouls,and i liked way they called the game lettem play and hard...P.J. Wilson is a good player for Clay Co.,Breathitt is just now getting their players togeather and is a work in progress with Football players getting their leggs,they should be better around tourney time but nowhere near the top 1-3 teams in 14th region should be maybe 4-6 my guess by seasons end and thats best anyone could hope for bexcause they are all Jr's and will be back next year!!
Who were the 2 boys that fought?
Csportsman11 Wrote:It was a bad night for the Bobcats,Jermrey Congelton went down with an anckle injury on first trip down the floor,then later on the trussell broke out,and i was there i believe both of these young men was wanting to get at each other all nite,so they did and it hurt the Bobcats the most with both players booted for this game Plus todays also kids have to understand its all about the game/team and not themselfs and keeping ones head is a must,i would also say they let the kids play rough all nite and i liked it but here in 14th region using our officals,bothClay and Breathitt would have had plenty sitting fouled out ,last nite neither team ever got in bonus not many fouls,and i liked way they called the game lettem play and hard...P.J. Wilson is a good player for Clay Co.,Breathitt is just now getting their players togeather and is a work in progress with Football players getting their leggs,they should be better around tourney time but nowhere near the top 1-3 teams in 14th region should be maybe 4-6 my guess by seasons end and thats best anyone could hope for bexcause they are all Jr's and will be back next year!!

It's D.J, not P.J.
Who's Breathitts next opponent? That the thing about the ejections, lose those kids for the next game also.