Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 15 - Bullitt East 13
Final
Bell wins in spite of lots of mistakes and some poor coaching decisions.

John Dudley Hilton- 10 tackles, INT, and the game winning TD reception
Well prepaired game by BE. Way to go Bobcats... undefeated and 4A State Champions. CONGRATS!
Congrats to the bobcats! 15-0 Cool
Big congrats to Bell! Thanks for bringing it back home!
Congrats to the bobcats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Hey EKU or BatCat, what did Bullitt try to do on that conversion attempt with :10 left?
Thanks.
It was a pass attempt.
Good teams find ways to win, congratulations BOBCATS ON THE ONLY UNDEFEATED IN KY. AND THE STATE TITLE! Also congratulations to BE you played with alot of heart.
Congratulations to Coach Hilton and the Bell Co. Bobcats. You made Eastern KY proud all year long.
Great job Bell Co.!! Congrats on the championship!!
Congrats to the Bell County Bobcats and Coach Hilton for bringing the championship back to Eastern Kentucky..
Congrats to Bell Co. on a great season.
Congrads to Bell on the Win and Great effort by Bullit East. Glad to see one title brought back to the mountains. I believe there would of been 2 if the class 1A game was called fair.
Bobcats show why they are Eastern Ky's premier team again!!!! Thanks for the great season.
Congratulations to Bell County and Coach HIlton on a wonderful undefeated season and a 4A championship! This has to be a dream come true for the players and coaches! The mountains were well represented by Hazard, Breathitt and Bell and we are all proud of you for finally bringing home the big trophy!
So does this win answer the question, who the best team in the mountains is? I would think it does...
Congratulation's on winning the title, but also on a undefeated season.
kyrifle Wrote: So does this win answer the question, who the best team in the mountains is? I would think it does...
Congratulation's on winning the title, but also on a undefeated season.

i would say it doesnt, because they are in a different class, than johnson central, breahitt, or belfry...
congrats on the title, but can someone from bell anser me a question?i drive threw bell co alot and the road sign shows the bell co,who the class aa state title in 2005,thats not true it was russell, so is just one of the a: missing. because its on both signs going north or coming south, just wondering...go pirates
Congrats Bell County. Thanks for bringing one home to the mountains!!
cuppett777 Wrote:congrats on the title, but can someone from bell anser me a question?i drive threw bell co alot and the road sign shows the bell co,who the class aa state title in 2005,thats not true it was russell, so is just one of the a: missing. because its on both signs going north or coming south, just wondering...go pirates

That is a Cross Country sign if you would read a little farther down the sign. Smile
Bell has not played in 2A in over 20 years.

I would like to thank the Bell Co. players and coaches for a wonderful ride!!!!!!
:theman: :theman:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:That is a Cross Country sign if you would read a little farther down the sign. Smile
Bell has not played in 2A in over 20 years.

I would like to thank the Bell Co. players and coaches for a wonderful ride!!!!!!
:theman: :theman:

well my bad i didnt read it all the way,i dont focuse on across courty just football and took for grated that is what it was, thats why we are not to take things for grated huh?lesson learned..
Great Job Bell County way to bring the title back home to the mountains. 1st undefeated team in school history it has been a great ride. This season is one that will never be outdone by any other team. And Bell County is the best team in the mountains regaurdless of any class.:wenumber1
BatCat11 Wrote:Final

At least one mountain team won.Good job Bell.
A well deserved congratulations to our young men and coaches on an outstanding season and state championship!!! You've made us all proud!
Amped 88 Wrote:Great Job Bell County way to bring the title back home to the mountains. 1st undefeated team in school history it has been a great ride. This season is one that will never be outdone by any other team. And Bell County is the best team in the mountains regaurdless of any class.:wenumber1

I agree but I could really care less about the Mts and who's the best. Especially when we see those big pretty rings and big fat trophy living in Bell Co. forever for the season of 08 in 4A. After all their's only one champion from each class and we won it for our class. Thats all we can do and all we can be concerned about.

Thanks for a wonderful season, BOBCATS

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1
Congrats on a great season, Bell is truley one of the class teams and coaching staffs in the mountains. The Colonels are very happy for you. We had a great year and lost two games: 4A state champions and the 5A state champions.
Amped 88 Wrote:Great Job Bell County way to bring the title back home to the mountains. 1st undefeated team in school history it has been a great ride. This season is one that will never be outdone by any other team. And Bell County is the best team in the mountains regaurdless of any class.:wenumber1

who can you say that knowing you didnt play or beat, jc, breahitt, or belfry
Great job Bell Co. Undefeated season with a state championship to add. Well done!!
cuppett777 Wrote:who can you say that knowing you didnt play or beat, jc, breahitt, or belfry

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile