Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 4-0
Congrats boys!
you guys are great at basketball && have the potential 2 go far Smile
Who has Phelps beat? I know they beat Pikeville but what other teams have they beat?
Don't mean to get off topic but I have a question for Pike Countians.
How has Phelps dodged the cosolidation fever that has swallowed up most Pike County schools, as well as schools from other mountain counties?
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Who has Phelps beat? I know they beat Pikeville but what other teams have they beat?

They've beaten Hurley, Virginia twice and Pike Central.
I thought it was 5-0, that's what it said in the paper, but I know that can always be wrong.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Who has Phelps beat? I know they beat Pikeville but what other teams have they beat?
Hurley twice, Pike Central, && Pikeville.
Hurley- 74-49, and 67-62
Pike Central- 76-64
Pikeville- 70-67
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I thought it was 5-0, that's what it said in the paper, but I know that can always be wrong.
they have only played 4 games.
chrissy23 Wrote:they have only played 4 games.

Thanks!!
People still under estimated the Hornets. Keep it up boys and girls.
Quote:Hurley twice, Pike Central, && Pikeville.
Hurley- 74-49, and 67-62
Pike Central- 76-64
Pikeville- 70-67
is Hurley, Pike Central, and Pikeville good
let it rock Wrote:is Hurley, Pike Central, and Pikeville good

Hurley-not so much...

Pike Central- they are a threat and have the potential to be a top team this year.

Pikeville- also a threat and i believe pikeville will be an even bigger threat as the season goes on..

And As For Phelps...... Congrats guys...the only game i've missed was @ hurley which according to sources was one of the most interesting. haha... Coach Campbell is an awsome coach and he and his team work very hard and they never let up all season.. I look for Phelps to possibly repeat district champs. Congrats hornets on the season thus far and best of luck for the rest of the season. You can bet I will attend every game possible!!!
Didnt they scrimage a team from Ohio
GO PHELPS! They work very hard, and we're all proud of them! I'm proud to be a phelps cheerleader! Smile
PHS3 Wrote:Didnt they scrimage a team from Ohio
yea thanx, i 4-got about them
Excellent start to the season