Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Are Your Picks To Win Girls Middle School State Tournament
WHAT IS YOUR PREDICTION FOR THIS YEARS MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS STATE TOURNAMENT ... LOOK AT THE BRACKET AT KENTUCKY BASKETBALL ACADEMY AND POST YOUR VOTE....

:devilflam
Lebannon Middle is the obvious favorite IMO

Some of the other contenders include:

Anderson County
Lincolin County
Clay County

I ,however, don't know a lot about the field in general.
Don't know alot about the other teams but Martin Co. finished the regular season 30-1. The only team that beat them was a lexington team that I don't think is even in the tourny. If they stay out of foul trouble should be hard to beat!
Is Allen Central going,
If so I honestly believe they will make some noise!
magicfan217 Wrote:Lebannon Middle is the obvious favorite IMO

Some of the other contenders include:

Anderson County
Lincolin County
Clay County

I ,however, don't know a lot about the field in general.

Saw Lebananon play at the tournament, they are in the finals and will win big in the finals @ Rupp on 11/28. The Epps girl, is amazing for an 8th grader.
Not sure if she has been held back but she stands out as does their center who appears to be about 6-3 and controls the paint on both ends. Very nice duo.
FBIMAN Wrote:Saw Lebananon play at the tournament, they are in the finals and will win big in the finals @ Rupp on 11/28. The Epps girl, is amazing for an 8th grader.
Not sure if she has been held back but she stands out as does their center who appears to be about 6-3 and controls the paint on both ends. Very nice duo.

yes the epps kid is nice but gets away with a lot .. MARTIN COUNTY PLAYED THEM AND WERE DEFEATED BY I THINK 10 IN THE MIDDLE SCHOOL STATE TOURNAMENT SAT.. MARTIN COUNTY WAS RIGHT IN GAME UNTIL THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF THE 4 QUARTER.. MARTIN HAD LEAD AT HALF AND THEN THINGS WENT FOR THE WORST WHEN OFFICIALS TOOK OVER THE GAME FROM SEVERAL PARENTS REMARKS ..

LEBANON IS IN THE FINALS ON RUPP ARENA THAT SHOULD MAKE MARTIN COUNTY PROUD TO SAY THEY PLAYED RIGHT WITH A THE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS

:Cheerlead
. MARTIN HAD LEAD AT HALF AND THEN THINGS WENT FOR THE WORST WHEN OFFICIALS TOOK OVER THE GAME FROM SEVERAL PARENTS REMARKS ..

:Cheerlead[/quote]
PLEASE!!!! for one time can someone get beat and not cry about the refs
Just wanted to say that I for one was very proud of Eastern Kentucky's showing at the state tournament. Congratulations to my girls (Herald Whitaker Middle) for making it to the SWEET SIXTEEN. I felt that we let the Elite 8 slip through our fingers, however making it this far is something to be proud of. Congrats to Martin Co. for making the SWEET SIXTEEN. You all played an outstanding against the defending state champions. Congrats to Clay Co., Hindman, AB Combs, Dorton, and Elkhorn City. All teams represented Eastern Kentucky well. I hope that I haven't forgot anyone. If so, let me appologize now. Hope everyone has a great off-season and let's get started back soon to represent EKY better next year.Wink
Congratulations to Hindman for making to the final 8 and almost final four. And congratulations to all the Eastern Ky teams.
Thanks Coach And Congradulations To You Also And All The Eastern Ky Teams.. Yes We Played Lebanon Right Down To The Wire,, Every Team They Played They Blew Out.and I Am Really Proud Of Martin County Lady Cards Team With A 33-2 Record.. And I Think You Have An Outstanding Record As Well.. We Both Had Great Teams.. Probably The Best Of The Best... Wish Them All Good Luck In Their Future Either As A Lady Hornet Or Lady Card..
Lebanon played a great game. But just a side note Crosby Middle School is at the begginning of their season and have played a total of 4 regular season games, plus the 5 games they played in the torney to get to the finals. To make their record 9-1. Their only loss t Lebanon. They still have 2 months of regular season play until their district tournament in Louisville Kentucky.