Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your favorite past KY Mr. Basketball?
Who is your favorite?
Jon Hood.
Richie Farmer and Rex Chapman!!!
Are you asking who our favorite past winner is, or who our favorite is to win?

My favorite past winner would be either Richie Farmer or John Pelphrey.
My favorite to win it this season is Jon Hood.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Are you asking who our favorite past winner is, or who our favorite is to win?

My favorite past winner would be either Richie Farmer or John Pelphrey.
My favorite to win it this season is Jon Hood.
\\

Past winners.
kybaseball Wrote:\\

Past winners.

Ohh Sorry, Walt Allen or JR Vanhoose.
Chris Lofton
Probabily Vanhoose.
Allan Houston - Probably the smoothest player to ever come out of KY and we let him go to Tennessee! :confused:
Rex Chapman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flame:
Big JR VANHOOSE
Creeker Wrote:Allan Houston - Probably the smoothest player to ever come out of KY and we let him go to Tennessee! :confused:
his dad was coach there
The Fan Wrote:his dad was coach there
Yeah, I know that... Wade Houston. Just sucks to think of all the talent from KY that we have lost to others schools.
Pel.....John Pelphrey that is....but I'm partial to the guys wearin' blue with Tigers across their chests....

Out of non Paintsville Mr. Basketball's I would have to say Richie Farmer was a favorite.
Jimmy Dan Conner Anderson co
Wes Unseld
Ron King
Rex Chapman
Allan Houston
Ritchie Farmer and JR Vanhoose.
Darius Miller.....is gonna be a beast...lol...my fav. prob. either rex chapman or allen houston..
John Pelphrey and JR Vanhoose.
Rajon Rondo
Rick Jones from Scott County.
hoopfan1 Wrote:Rajon Rondo

Rondo didn't win Mr. Basketball, he didn't even play basketball his senior year in Kentucky.

My favorite of all-time would have to be "King" Kelly Coleman.

For those who are interested, here is a list of past "Mr. Basketball" winners...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ken...rd_winners
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Rondo didn't win Mr. Basketball, he didn't even play basketball his senior year in Kentucky.

My favorite of all-time would have to be "King" Kelly Coleman.

For those who are interested, here is a list of past "Mr. Basketball" winners...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ken...rd_winners

I agree, the king was a beast, or so i heard, he was a little before my time..lol:notworthy
Darrell Griffith is my fav. , even if he did go to college at "little brother." They didn't call him "Dr. Dunkenstein" for nothing..
letthebighogroot Wrote:Darrell Griffith is my fav. , even if he did go to college at "little brother." They didn't call him "Dr. Dunkenstein" for nothing..

He sure was fun to watch.
kybaseball Wrote:He sure was fun to watch.

Agreed.........If some younger posters were old enough, or could see past a "UK" bias, he was clearly the most enertaining MR. Basketball ever. Chapman could probably have cleaned Griffith's navel with his tongue if they both went up at the same time............
Todd May.
john dilman is pretty good this year
Definately Chris Lofton
Phil Cox
Charles Thomas