Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
18.18%
Belfry Pirates
81.82%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Belfry (3A 3rd Round)
BTW, God Bless everyone and all the fans, especially from JC, SC, Russell, Pikeville and the Pond Creek Nation. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and remember we all have more than we deserve, and we need to remember those less fortunate. To all the SC fans, fill the CAM, and have a safe trip and a great time at the game. Also, good luck to our friends at Bell County and Breathitt and Letcher Central.
bucslover68 Wrote:Joe is feeling a little too frisky. His Logan Wildcats are about to begin basketball season and he can't stand it. He called me after he posted that and he was just kiddin, but all teams have been on the losing end and it is not fun, especially to programs like Russell and Belfry where the passion is so high.
Trust me, some of us are taking it well. If we didn't respond at all, then we are mad. LOL- But I can't speak for FBALL. He still has to hear how good Raceland is doing daily.

:ChairHit:
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:Trust me, some of us are taking it well. If we didn't respond at all, then we are mad. LOL- But I can't speak for FBALL. He still has to hear how good Raceland is doing daily.

:ChairHit:
They are doing well in 1A. I'm probably going to the Raceland/LCA game friday night.

All I can say is go Eagles.
Back to the SC/Belfry game.

I don't see it being even close.

Too much offense for Belfry unless SC can figure out some way to keep them off of the field

Belfry 42
SC 7
FBALL Wrote:They are doing well in 1A. I'm probably going to the Raceland/LCA game friday night.

All I can say is go Eagles.
I would like to see the Highland/ JC game as well I think that will be a decent one to watch.
Belfry in a closer game than expected.
Belfry 35 Sheldon Clark 22
did sc get a new offense? or will they score more because they can use the whole play book this time?saying there going to score 22points thats a big turn around
cuppett777 Wrote:did sc get a new offense? or will they score more because they can use the whole play book this time?saying there going to score 22points thats a big turn around

Smile
I just wonder if Cardinals like crow?
They are already a bird so it probably tastes the same as crow.
cuppett777 Wrote:They are already a bird so it probably tastes the same as crow.
Ehhh I dont know... the crow that Belfry dished us was quite tasty.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Ehhh I dont know... the crow that Belfry dished us was quite tasty.

LOL.... Glad ya liked it young man!!! Wink

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Belfry!
we could always go watch the J C game if you want to. lol
I think a big question in this game is does Belfry suffer any bit of a let down after a emotional game where they came out looking for revenge.

Not that it will matter.
Fball I promise you that I was just kidding. I have the highest and upmost respect for the Russell program and coach Ivan McGlone.
joethegreek Wrote:Football you are definately crazy. I have only picked against Belfry one time this year and it was against Johnson Central. And I do not kiss up to anybody. i thought that the crowd was very noisy Friday night. The reason why the numbers were down was due to the weather. I am sick and tired of hearing it from people if I don't pick Belfry to win every game all of a sudden I am a Belfry hater. That is absolutely stupid and idiotic.

Hmm...well is someone feeling a little guilt? :eek: But the reason I address that was because I have heard from several Belfry Football players about an announcer saying things against them. It puzzled me because I do agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion but on the other hand I can see how these young men feel. It was not meant to get everyone cranked up. I applaud any announcer who has the time and desire to perform that. Joethegreek didn't any one every tell you stupid and idiotic are not very nice words? But I guess we have just seen your true colors... Go Pirates!!!TongueirateSho
Football I have never one time said anything negative about a kid. Not one time. I admit that I went over board when I used the words idiotic and stupid referring to one of your previous posts. But you pretty much said that I didn't support the local teams.
Anyway what is it that I should feel guilty about?
joethegreek Wrote:Football I have never one time said anything negative about a kid. Not one time. I admit that I went over board when I used the words idiotic and stupid referring to one of your previous posts. But you pretty much said that I didn't support the local teams.

I agree, you have NEVER said anything negative about a kid. But there are KIDS on those teams that hear these things. And the players sometimes take those statements too personal and straight to heart. But I enjoy listening to you and Bobby (Especially when you get a little heated, "Go for 2!" JC vs Belfry Smile ) Keep doing what you're doing, don't fix it if it's not broke. It was just my thoughts.
Play nice boys.... If you want to discuss... do it through PM's.

Football I hope you except my apology. I just got upset a little earlier. Thanks for listening to us. The only reason why I like to announce games is to promote all of our area kids.
One thing about this game on Friday , Charlie Dotson on offense could be the X factor. Remember the last time it was the Ivan Lee show. Charlie always has good games in big games
ryandamaste5 Wrote:I just wonder if Cardinals like crow?

Most of the post on here are not SC fans. I have only seen a few. Looks like a lot of people on here are downing SC and their fans. We have respect for Belfry's football program and Coach Haywood. These kids have worked hard to make it this far and have a lot of heart.
Hail Mary Wrote:Most of the post on here are not SC fans. I have only seen a few. Looks like a lot of people on here are downing SC and their fans. We have respect for Belfry's football program and Coach Haywood. These kids have worked hard to make it this far and have a lot of heart.

I could actually go back to the thread when the 2 played earlier in the year and SC fans were the ones who was talking all the smack. There are QUITE a few of them on here... Just none of them posting.

As far as respecting Coach Haywood and the program, that is very much appreciated. BUT, on the other hand, please note that the boys at SC are not being downed. These are all young men we are talking about (both Belfry and SC) and they DO work hard all season long to obtain the goals they have reached. It's just a "friendly" rivalry between 2 schools in the playoffs.... No harm intended on SC boys or their coaches!!

joethegreek Wrote:Football I hope you except my apology. I just got upset a little earlier. Thanks for listening to us. The only reason why I like to announce games is to promote all of our area kids.

I do. I like this whole forum thing. I am new to it, but not new to stating my thoughts Smile and I'm a girl... So??? SmileCool
footballcrazy08 Wrote:I do. I like this whole forum thing. I am new to it, but not new to stating my thoughts Smile and I'm a girl... So??? SmileCool

So is Phs1986 but that doesnt stop her lol
ryandamaste5 Wrote:So is Phs1986 but that doesnt stop her lol

You tell em' baby!!! LOL.... Big Grin

Lol , My wife called she said that I was probably feuding with a girl. I figured it was probably some guy about 6'8 350 pounds
joethegreek Wrote:Lol , My wife called she said that I was probably feuding with a girl. I figured it was probably some guy about 6'8 350 pounds

Haha, not quite. More like a foot and a half shorter and 200 pounds lighter.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next