Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs Allen Central (Predictions)
What are your predictions for this one?
Pikeville has it going now.

I'll take the Panthers 55 to 6
8) Pikeville wins this one by as much as they want
could get ugly, pikeville in a blowout
Pikeville-56 Allen Central-14
This game has blowout written all over it. But i just cant see it happening that way. I dont know much about Pikevilles passing game but i think they are going to have to have a good one to blow out Ac. Ac has a good run D so i think they may be able to hang if Pikeville keeps it on the ground most of the night. I will say...
Pikeville-40
Allen Central-28
Pikeville - 56

AC - 0
Loving_Football_22 Wrote:This game has blowout written all over it. But i just cant see it happening that way. I dont know much about Pikevilles passing game but i think they are going to have to have a good one to blow out Ac. Ac has a good run D so i think they may be able to hang if Pikeville keeps it on the ground most of the night. I will say...
Pikeville-40
Allen Central-28
LF...what makes you think that AC can score 28 points? How is their offense this season? Pikeville's D is pretty tough!

And I believe that it will be tough for AC to cover the run due to the wing-t that they run. 3 backs to watch (not to mention the QB) and all the misdirection and fakes that the panthers run.
Pikeville will win this one in a blowout and do whatever they want when they want.
Pikeville
AC practices the defending the Wing T in practice everyday so i could see them being ready and For AC scoring 28 i dont know. I can just see them coming out ready to play in this one. After gettin blown out by a very beatable Paintsville team AC has somethin to prove that they can hang with the big dogs of the region. I see AC trying to get some respect in this game and then maybe people might see what the AC people see. That this AC team is a playoff team with the 4th spot being theres!
Pikeville wins this one.
When was the last time that AC beat Pikeville? Or for that matter played the Panthers close?
And practicing against you scout team and trying to take those skills against a team that runs the offense everyday...I don't believe that helps too much with the ball fakes and hideing the ball.

JMO 8)
Ac does a good run defense.However I cant say the same about there pass defense. Huffman will have a feild day.
That should be a good thing for the Panthers then. They have needed time to work on their passing this season!
Ac has a few good pass defenders to. They have a few good corners in Matt Crabtree and Casey Duncan but against Paintsville there front 5 just didnt get enough penetration. You cant expect anyone to cover someone if you give the Qb 6 seconds to throw the ball.
Does AC have overall team speed? This is one of the fastest overall Pikeville teams that I have seen. And the backfield (Huffman, Robinson, Jackson, Honaker) are just flat out FAST!
Ac By a Field Goal
Cap_PDT_0: Bold Statement right there buddy. What gives you that feeling? Anything or you just playin home boy?

And does AC have a field goal kicker to win it that way?
Pikeville will be up 40 at halftime and the JV will play the whole 2nd half which may allow AC to score some points. This is the best team Pikeville has fielded in about 5 years IMO.
AC Got an exchance student from germany and i've seen this kid kick he could hit a 40 yd field goal
Ac11Rebels Wrote:AC Got an exchance student from germany and i've seen this kid kick he could hit a 40 yd field goal

Does he play any other position other than kicker or is he just a soccer player doing the kicking duties? Both teams should have good kickers in this game, should they need to go for a field goal, because Pikeville's kicker did kick a 40 yard field goal in the Prestonsburg game.
Ac11Rebels Wrote:AC Got an exchance student from germany and i've seen this kid kick he could hit a 40 yd field goal
Well...he better be ready to kick long, Loooong field goals with the field position the Panthers will leave them in :!:
I love the fact that soccer in the mountains is bringing kickers to football. IMO it makes the game that much better and played how it should be but not having to go for it on like 4th and goal from the 20.
This is about ridiculous. Pikeville has a kicker that can do exactly the same, AND Pikeville has blown out Corbin and Prestonsburg, there's no chance for AC in this one.
Beef Wrote:I love the fact that soccer in the mountains is bringing kickers to football. IMO it makes the game that much better and played how it should be but not having to go for it on like 4th and goal from the 20.
It will be a big suprise AC Will win by a field goal
Im going to save these great statements. Panthers will win this game handily.
Ac11Rebels Wrote:Ac By a Field Goal

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldnt see that happening even with the JV in the whole game Cry
Pikeville by 40 if thier nice