Poll: Estill Co @ Taylor 3-A playoff
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill Co
93.22%
Taylor Co
6.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. @ Taylor Co. (3A 2nd Round)
Lets get it on dont you love this time of the year this should be a great game what do you think?
I like Estill in this game.
bac2369 Wrote:I like Estill in this game.

Estill, apparently Taylor had trouble with Powell. They will run into problems with Estill then.
I like Estill Co. in this game as well!!
TC gave up a lot of yards to Powell and the Pirates just could not finish the deal....Estill will finish early and often.......If TC does not play better than they did against an average Powell team they will get a running-clock put on them.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Estill Co did not throw a pass all night they just line it up and say come get us i dont know how good Taylor is against the run but they have to be ready to stop the run or it could be a long night Somerset only put up 6 points and really did not get clost to any more points Estill played great d. If you have not seen Estill play you will be impressed.
courtdog Wrote:Estill Co did not throw a pass all night they just line it up and say come get us i dont know how good Taylor is against the run but they have to be ready to stop the run or it could be a long night Somerset only put up 6 points and really did not get clost to any more points Estill played great d. If you have not seen Estill play you will be impressed.
Statistics do not lie and the stats say that TC is one of the worst defensive teams in the state. Stats say that Estill has one of the better defenses in the state. I think Estill Controls the TOP in this game and wins easily if both teams play as they did tonight....Taylor has so much talent, but no discipline...:redboxer:

I hope TC can pull off the upset, but it would take a better effort than what they put out there tonight....

Estill co will come to play it's like there on a mission i think they want Breathitt and not sure anyone can stop them but thats why they tee it up and play the games.
I like Estill in the matchup, but I wouldn't sleep on Taylor County they have some nice athletes that are capable of making plays.

Best of luck to both!
Estill will run over Taylor . Taylor doesnt have a chance!
courtdog Wrote:Estill co will come to play it's like there on a mission i think they want Breathitt and not sure anyone can stop them but thats why they tee it up and play the games.
If Breathitt plays like they did against Garrard they will be beaten by Harlan.

proud pirate mama Wrote:Estill will run over Taylor . Taylor doesnt have a chance!
Estill may very well have 500 yards rushing by the end of this game, but hopefully TC comes out more prepared and plays better against EC....If not, this game will be over early..

Estill is much more physical than Powell. If Taylor could not stop Powell's run game they are in serious trouble. Estill controls their own destiny now.
F.N.L. Wrote:Estill is much more physical than Powell. If Taylor could not stop Powell's run game they are in serious trouble. Estill controls their own destiny now.

Estill rolls to round three unless Taylor can come up with a defense. This won't even be a speed bump for Estill. I may have to change my prediction to a Estill/Harlan game in round three at Estill after Breathitt's performance against a weaker Garrard team.
i say breahitt came out like belfry did in the 1st half,knowing it should be just handed to them..
Estill wins.
This won't even be close. Estill is gonna run all over Taylor County.
Good luck Estill Co.
ive played against both and im takin estill BIG!...taylor cnt stop the run and estills D and O line will push TC's all over the place
Taylor County is an 8-3 team that is pretty good and can score in a hurry. I don't know if the Powell/Taylor game was a case of a 1) A Taylor team that's not that good barely beating an ok Powell team, or 2) A Powell team that has greatly improved and gave a good team all they can handle. I think the second may be more fitting.
I think we can pull out the win we will have to play harder than last night but I do think that we can pull out the win because we have a good passing game and can pull out of tight situation as far as Etill's run game I think our coaches will improvise this week during practice.
cuppett777 Wrote:i say breahitt came out like belfry did in the 1st half,knowing it should be just handed to them..

Breathitt and Belfry come out knowing they have worked HARD and EARNED it....nothing is handed to them. How ridiculous. :confused:
TC Card Wrote:I think we can pull out the win we will have to play harder than last night but I do think that we can pull out the win because we have a good passing game and can pull out of tight situation as far as Etill's run game I think our coaches will improvise this week during practice.
If I were a coach this week I would not run a single offensive play and work only on defense! Offense gets the publicity but defense wins games......Taylor will be in the same position that Powell was in this past week, being the heavy underdog......Can the Cards fight and play as the Pirates did? Powell County gave it their all and deserved to win that game....Can TC play with the same amount of "Heart" and "determination?" I hope TC comes out and plays like there is no tomorrow, because if they lose, there is no tomarrow as far as this football season in concerned.....Go Cards, make us proud....Win or lose!

I think Estill will run all over Taylor. All Estill has to do is watch the Green vs. Taylor game. That would be the perfect blueprint on how to play Taylor.
haro Wrote:I think Estill will run all over Taylor. All Estill has to do is watch the Green vs. Taylor game. That would be the perfect blueprint on how to play Taylor.
Monroe County did a good job also in the 1st game of the year..........Campbellsville did well against TC even though they lost in the final seconds...The score was low compared to other games TC has played.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=27813
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ts_27813_0

Go 'Neers!
TeamMom Wrote:Breathitt and Belfry come out knowing they have worked HARD and EARNED it....nothing is handed to them. How ridiculous. :confused:

you took that statement the wrong way..

Belfry came out agaist a subpar team friday night, and expected West Carter would just hand them the game.. that is why west carter put up more points then you would expect against Belfry..
I'll take Estill by 3 TD's
I havn't figured out the yardage yet from the Powell/Taylor game. ( i can't hardly stand to watch it again) but Powell had a lot of rushing yards.
Estill will pound them to death. Taylor can not stop the run. Estill runs!!!! Bottom line...Estill wins...BIG!!!
NIECE Wrote:Estill rolls to round three unless Taylor can come up with a defense. This won't even be a speed bump for Estill. I may have to change my prediction to a Estill/Harlan game in round three at Estill after Breathitt's performance against a weaker Garrard team.
Breathitt cannot play Harlan as they did Garrard or they will get beaten by a team they beat handily in the regular season. Estill will be too physical for Taylor but Breathitt had better show up this week unlike last Friday.