Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
12.24%
Bell County
87.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County (4A 1st round)
Bell County
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Trenches07 Wrote:BACKS, as in plural: meaning 2 or more. We have had one back get hurt all year and ah its a reoccuring injury.

Sigular/plural - Positive/Comparitive/Superlative what ever you want. Just as long as the the oline keeps the boys who tote the rock healthy everything will be fine. Of course it's reoccuring. It occurs when he gets hit over and over.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I did not understand his post either??? The only RB to get hurt in game time this year is Greer and it is reocurring injury actually from Baseball a few years ago.:Thumbs:

Baseball? Must have been some full contact baseball practices.
Lawrence County would be good if they actually had a quarterback..
DeLiRiuM Wrote:Lawrence County would be good if they actually had a quarterback..

I disagree. I think Hayden will do a good job.
DeLiRiuM Wrote:Lawrence County would be good if they actually had a quarterback..

Have to disagree with that statement. Lots of school across Ky win w/o QB's. I would say the blame needs to lay at someone else's feet besides the QB. Isn't he just a Fr. or Soph????
Sun Tzu Wrote:Sigular/plural - Positive/Comparitive/Superlative what ever you want. Just as long as the the oline keeps the boys who tote the rock healthy everything will be fine. Of course it's reoccuring. It occurs when he gets hit over and over.

Yep, you are a genius! Seems as if us fans always have the answers. GOOD JOB :1: U GET THE BEST FAN AWARD, CONGRADULATIONS :1:
Bell Co. 100-0
Big Ed Wrote:Bell Co. 100-0

Perfect Night: 10 TD's; 10 PAT's; 10 FG's!!!!
Trenches07 Wrote:Yep, you are a genius! Seems as if us fans always have the answers. GOOD JOB :1: U GET THE BEST FAN AWARD, CONGRADULATIONS :1:

Thank you very much. There is one thing that I can't figure out. I keep seeing this great looking big guy standing on Bell's sideline watching. It's #60 I think. I 've seen him get one or two plays the last couple of games and he looks like an animal. Somebody has to get this kid in the game.