Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 59 - Harlan Ind. 48
Final
Unreal..Would love to see a LCC/PCC matchup..I thought Harlan WAS WAY DOWN? Anyways congrats
I saw where it was 53-20 PCC at one point. Anyone see this game? Would like to know what happened. Thanks
Sounds like a real defensive battle, huh?
dang man, Bill had to get this score mixed up somewhere or something, surely! This is great for Harlan though, sounds like they came out to play tonight! I heard from someone else that they were averaging 12 pts a game so far, so this is fantastic for them!
PCC pulled their starters. They were up 53-20. Congrats PCC.

Class Act from Browne and PCC wearing the Pink tonight, supporting the breast Cancer.
MVP2 Wrote:PCC pulled their starters. They were up 53-20. Congrats PCC.

Class Act from Browne and PCC wearing the Pink tonight, supporting the breast Cancer.

K, that makes more sense now! And I agree, and I like what he said, I think every team should do that in the state of KY at least one game a season!

I thought that was probably what happened. Did Coach Browne have to put the starters back in at any point late in the game? How did Travis and Amis play?
Amis and Travis had their normal game with alot of rushing yards. Travis had a 99 yard rushing TD in this game on the 1st play after Harlan punted the ball and was down on the 1.
MVP2 Wrote:Amis and Travis had their normal game with alot of rushing yards. Travis had a 99 yard rushing TD in this game on the 1st play after Harlan punted the ball and was down on the 1.

I would guess that is the longest rushing TD in school history? Or at least tied it. Anyone know?

Just curious, does anyone have any pictures from the PCC game tonight? Would like to see the pink uniforms, and by the way, I think that is an awesome thing to do, and agree that more schools should do things like this!!! Congrat again to PCC :Thumbs:
Im pretty sure this ties with Jordan Amis who had 99 yard run against Clay Co last season for the school record. Also I think this ties a state record which thier is several who has 99 yard runs.
Thanks MVP2!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:[/B]

Just curious, does anyone have any pictures from the PCC game tonight? Would like to see the pink uniforms, and by the way, I think that is an awesome thing to do, and agree that more schools should do things like this!!! Congrat again to PCC :Thumbs:

Idk if they have it up, but I know WYMT Sports did a segment on it last night if you have a good internet connection, you might could check on there. They were really nice!
sc06cheer Wrote:Idk if they have it up, but I know WYMT Sports did a segment on it last night if you have a good internet connection, you might could check on there. They were really nice!

Thanks sc06cheer, i actually found the news segment WYMT aired and got to see it!! That was pretty cool!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Thanks sc06cheer, i actually found the news segment WYMT aired and got to see it!! That was pretty cool!!

Welcome, and I agree I think every high school in the state of KY should do this!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I saw where it was 53-20 PCC at one point. Anyone see this game? Would like to know what happened. Thanks

It wasn't the JV team. When i trun the radio, the starter was still on the field in the 4th.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I would guess that is the longest rushing TD in school history? Or at least tied it. Anyone know?
I would lay my money down that there wasn't a longer one than 99 yards..That's for sure, lol!
cj2561 Wrote:It wasn't the JV team. When i trun the radio, the starter was still on the field in the 4th.

Maybe 1 or 2 starters, but the JV played the end of the 3rd and the entire 4th quarter. Once the score got to 47-20 coach Browne started subbing.
MVP2 Wrote:Im pretty sure this ties with Jordan Amis who had 99 yard run against Clay Co last season for the school record. Also I think this ties a state record which thier is several who has 99 yard runs.

The old record was set by Twayne willis at 97 yards Travis lastnight was 98 for the new record. Travis 200 + yards i think it was 267 not for sure. Amis had some where around 100 yards.
cj2561 Wrote:It wasn't the JV team. When i trun the radio, the starter was still on the field in the 4th.

Browne put the starter in after a touchdown. From the 3rd string fumble. PCC run 2 playes for about 60 yards total. got down on the 3 yard line PCC just took a knee. PCC could have scored with a 1:10 on the clock but they didnt Good job PCC.