Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. 48 - Sheldon Clark 0
mlb_27 Wrote:Does anyone know whos in Bell Countys district.

Bell Co.; Knox Co. Central; Madison Southern; McCreary Central; Rockcastle Co.
C.Clair Wrote:I thought that Sheldon Clark was alot better than that. I cant beleive that they put up ZERO points. Is Bell that good or is SC alittle overrated?

Bell County is that good and Sheldon Clark has been overrated.
BellCoBobcat Wrote:Bell Co.; Knox Co. Central; Madison Southern; McCreary Central; Rockcastle Co.

Bell should win district easy then.
FBALL Wrote:Bell County is that good and Sheldon Clark has been overrated.

obviously i dont know what overrated is!.

could you explain please?
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Hold on now boys!!! Lets not get just Cardinal glasses on. Bell had twice the penalty yards then SC did. Bell Co. also had two players come out b/c they got gouged in the eyes in the piles by SC players. :devilflam

SC by no means is a clean team, I can show countless times were they were grabbing and twisting in the piles on the film.

The punching incident you are referring too is when the SC QB breaks contain and the Bell Co. DL turns to pursue and is attempted to be pulled down from behind. He then turns and takes the SC player to the ground and the helmet pops off. Your OWN COACH said he "is a hot head and runs his mouth."

So lets not open a can of worms we can't close.

I wish SC and Coach Hager luck this year.

They still have some work to do in order be as good as the 07 version.

i didnt see that, hm but when i get my game film ill look, Im not standing up for my team no more, there big boys they can do it their self!.

but still those officials. someone needs to go get their license renewed or something.

Yes, that boy is a hot head and runs his mouth but, he always has to have a good reason to do it.

Im over the win it was the good one, bell co. is obviousily more talented.
But we also have talent and we are just as good as we was last year.

good job bobcats and good luck.

i love my Cardinals.
As bad as I hate to say it, the score doesn't surprise me...

Good luck next week Cards.
cheerforlife Wrote:obviously i dont know what overrated is!.

could you explain please?
Sure thing.

By no means was Sheldon Clark ever the second best team in 3A. They have played a schedule made up of mostly terrible teams. Nobody on it has a winning record. Last night they played a very good team and the results were pretty obvious.
FBALL Wrote:Sure thing.

By no means was Sheldon Clark ever the second best team in 3A. They have played a schedule made up of mostly terrible teams. Nobody on it has a winning record. Last night they played a very good team and the results were pretty obvious.
We tried to warn them FBALL.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Saw this one coming.
FBALL Wrote:Sure thing.

ookkkayyy..
got yah.

well hopefully this game was a wake up call for SC to beat belfry.

but i dont think they played TERRIBLE teams all season.

i mean lawrence county almost beat belfry,
and perry county central is really good too,
the card work hard for what they got and try their hardest in my book your a winner if thats what you do.
cheerforlife Wrote:ookkkayyy..
got yah.

the card work hard for what they got and try their hardest in my book your a winner if thats what you do.
Almost, is still a loss. Some of those scores are due to JV teams at the end of the game.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
cheerforlife Wrote:ookkkayyy..
got yah.

The combined record of the teams they have played, before Bell was 12-31. That is why everyone is saying SC is overated.
In order to be a good team. You have to beat some good teams.
Bell Held Scheldon Clark For Only 57 Yards For The Game.
Unless you have played Bell, I would't being saying SC is not any good. Bell is that good. Look for them to be in the state finals.
Hail Mary Wrote:Unless you have played Bell, I would't being saying SC is not any good. Bell is that good. Look for them to be in the state finals.
I think you all should look for Belfry Friday night! Don't keep thinking you all are that good, but prove that you can be!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
they held a very good sc team to only 57 points they must be a very good football team
Bell should win state.. they are awesome.. strong, fast.. you name it.. SC didn't play up to their potential, not sure why.. but a loss is a loss.. they need to get prepared for next week.. good luck bobcats for the rest of your season...
qbdad2011 Wrote:Bell should win state.. they are awesome.. strong, fast.. you name it.. SC didn't play up to their potential, not sure why.. but a loss is a loss.. they need to get prepared for next week.. good luck bobcats for the rest of your season...

Thank QBdad we wish you all luck as well. Maybe we can come play on that new Turf next year?
[quote=C.Clair]I thought that Sheldon Clark was alot better than that. I cant beleive that they put up ZERO points. Is Bell that good or is SC alittle overrated?[/qu

I don't think the Cardinals are overrated at all, they work very hard becoming better players every week, you win some, you lose some, Bell county is a very talented team, very strong and fast, should be going to state this year, and i wish them all the best of luck. I think everyone who bad mouths the Cardinals should go down and play Bell and see if maybe you are the one overrated. Put yourself on the line with them, and see if you come home with braggin rights" lol" Best of Luck to my Cardinals, and congrats to Bell, and goodluck for the rest of the season. I LOVE MY CARDS:football: :football: :football: :football: :howdy:
OffTheHook Wrote:The combined record of the teams they have played, before Bell was 12-31. That is why everyone is saying SC is overated.
In order to be a good team. You have to beat some good teams.

Look at Belfry and Russell. Two of the top teams in 3A. Belfry's opponents that they have beat have a 18-34 record and Russell's 8-34.
Sounds to me like everyone's schedule is about even and Russell or belfry neither one coul beat bell.
Hail Mary Wrote:Look at Belfry and Russell. Two of the top teams in 3A. Belfry's opponents that they have beat have a 18-34 record and Russell's 8-34.

Very True. and IMO. They aren't as good either. I personally feel 3A is down this season state wide.
guys if u really think about it 4a is 10 times better than 3a,, bell has always been a power house no one goes to bell and wins its a tough place 2 play
Nobody ever said Russell or Belfry would beat Bell County. Personally I don't think either one of them would.

Biggest difference is that Russell has played a couple of pretty good teams. Belfry I haven't really been sold on either. The best win they have is against Louisville Holy Cross. We will get a good idea this week about how Belfry and Sheldon Clark stack up. Russell gets its test from Mason County.

I still Think Louisville Central is the best team in 3A. Belfry, Breathitt, Mason County, Russell and Sheldon Clark are all pretty close IMO.
FBALL Wrote:Nobody ever said Russell or Belfry would beat Bell County. Personally I don't think either one of them would.

Biggest difference is that Russell has played a couple of pretty good teams. Belfry I haven't really been sold on either. The best win they have is against Louisville Holy Cross. We will get a good idea this week about how Belfry and Sheldon Clark stack up. Russell gets its test from Mason County.

I still Think Louisville Central is the best team in 3A. Belfry, Breathitt, Mason County, Russell and Sheldon Clark are all pretty close IMO.
FBALL no matter how truthful you put it, its not what they want to hear. You can get on here and be non biased and someone will disagree. It kinda reminds me of my wife. LOL
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
srry coach hager about the loss but we will be belfery Big Grin
okay for one bell is that good! I know SC doesnt play a very good scheduled.. but its our distric. I mean we can't change the teams in it..

all I really got to say is that bell has a very good football team. They should win 4a state IMO. Cards keep your head up! because we have to show People that we can beat belfry!!!! GO CARDS
Sounds like Bell Co. is the real deal in 4A. One thing about Sc's schedule. Other than Belfry, a pretty weak district. When Sc renewed their contract with LC, they were a decent ball team year in and year out..not so much as of late. Perry County is a 5A school that defeated a good LCC team and took Hazard to the wire, just cant seem to pull it out in the end. I would like to see SC get someone else other than Fairland, OH and Paintsville.
I
yes! next year will be the year that SC is going to play good teams.
Sounds like Bell is the real deal in 4A. A couple of things Id like to say about Sc's schedule. They are in a weak district, other than Belfry not much of a district. When they renewed their contract with LC they were a decent ball team year in and year out, always played Belfry good and won some games. As of late they have not had a lot of success. PCC is a 5A school that beat a good LCC team and took Hazard to the wire. PCC really has some athletes. I would like to see SC get someone other than Fairland and Paintsville on their schedule.
And guys just because your players practice hard everyday and try to get better doesnt mean theyre not overrated. That really doesnt mean a thing. I dont think Sc is overrated IMO but I do think they have some things to work on and if they continue to practice hard they will continue to get better. And SC fans, theres a huge difference supporting your team and having confidence in your team and just being ignorant with some of your posts. If your aplayer, dont get on here and hype yourself up, thats crazy. Dont get on here and say your going to beat every team in the state. Do your talking on the field.