Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky's New Basketball Uniforms
Not the greatest design in the world but I like it.
I like the shorts but the tops suck
dore20 Wrote:I like the shorts but the tops suck

According to KSR that black "K" is for Keightley. If thats true, it's a nice tribute.

I think the design is rather nice myself.
I think there pretty sweet...the tribute for Keightley is awesome!
I really like them.
It would be perfect if the inside of Kentucky was black and arched. We'd have some BA uniforms then.

Sweet shorts though
i like them
i like them
I do like them...Wish we could open up a site to see some uniforms designed by members of the BGR family..and have a vote to see which one wins after say a month of voting..
I like them a heck of alot.
The best one that UK have was the 1993 one's, the one's that look like ice on the shorts.
I myself LOVE the shorts this year..They aren't to busy and I think speaks for themselves with the championship years on the front waistline. Nice touch there!
I think if they are going to add grey to the colors then they should add the black in place of the grey to the outline instead of the gray around the numbers...But if I really had to choose...STAY WITH OUR COLORS BLUE AND WHITE (Instead of the tribute to Mr. Wildcat..CLASSY MOVE!!)
They look good but I dont know why they keep adding grey to it. And I dont know if I like what they done to the top of the shoulders... Does that go all the way down the back?

Anyways I will buy shorts and a jersey this weekend...lol
I like the checkerboard design for the National Titles on the waistband. I especially like how they left one blank spot for #8.
BCF4L Wrote:I like the checkerboard design for the National Titles on the waistband. I especially like how they left one blank spot for #8.

Hopefully we can get that #8 soon!!!
They're pretty good.
I think the blue jersey is especially awesome. I really like the checkerboard pattern we used. Their is like 20 teams with this style only they have their own signature style as we have the checkerboard. I can't wait to order these shorts later today as long as they do not cost to much.
I don't like the black K. Its nice that they want to pay tribute to Bill Keightly but I think they could do that in another way. Besides that I like the uniform.
Not bad, should go with another color like Georgia football.
http://www.ukathletics.com/view.gal?id=35653 These are from the unveiling per UK Athletics.
I really appreciate the K for Keightley, but I'm not sure about the overall look.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love the new ones. I really like how they are playing attention to Mr. Wildcat. Its very classy on UK's part to do that. Not so sure about the stockings the guy in the picture is wearing.
I will love them if the Cats have a better season this year!! Actually, they are cool.
I think they should have made the K bigger on the front of there jersey's!
cj2561 Wrote:The best one that UK have was the 1993 one's, the one's that look like ice on the shorts.

those were some bad uniforms there too. but i like these as well. i think they look awesome.
C.Clair Wrote:Love the new ones. I really like how they are playing attention to Mr. Wildcat. Its very classy on UK's part to do that. Not so sure about the stockings the guy in the picture is wearing.

They won't wear the stockings...lol

The design of the checkerboard was taken from the silks of the racehorse Secretariat that won the derby. UK's motto this year is "The Fabric of Success"

The uni's were designed soley for Kentucky and no other team will have that design.

I think the uniforms are really sweet and how the last block is blank for #8!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice, def. the shorts! Big Grin
They looked awesome at Midnght Madness! It was like UK has a whole new swagger to them this year. Glade to see it back.