•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Hazard play with Johnson Central?
eastkyhunter Wrote:CJ, do you give credit to any team besides Hazard?

yea, i give credit to alot of teams. PCC last year when they beat Clay Co. LCA when they beat Hazard in the semi. P-burg when they beat Breathitt this year. Johnson Central when they beat Breathitt and that team from can. but if they don;t do nothing to get credit from no.
Hazard can make it a close game, but Johnson Central will have to be playing flat for Hazard to win. I predict Johnson Central won't be flat and will get a big W.
I have tons of respect for the Hazard program. They have a good coach and a good system. However, realistically they are not in JC' class at this point. But, I say tee it up and let the kids decide. That's why they play the game.
allseasonfan Wrote:I have tons of respect for the Hazard program. They have a good coach and a good system. However, realistically they are not in JC' class at this point. But, I say tee it up and let the kids decide. That's why they play the game.

I love that statement. -----> Thats why they play the game.
CADEREECE Wrote:Hazard has played almost this whole year without two of their best players (Kidd and Campbell) and Olinger missed 2 game,so we have not seen the real Hazard team, if those two weapons played the PCC game, Hazard wins by 3 or 4 td's.

Depending on if Kidd and Campbell play and addition of Miller this week, Hazard will be in the game and it will be alot closer than some of you think.

What's wrong with Kidd and Cambell? I heard that Olinger had a bad ankle or foot. Is he back?
cj2561 Wrote:That is true, playing a better team, make you a better team. This game will help Hazard if they play Raceland or LCA, and Paintsville in the 2nd round. So this game is helping Hazard for the playoffs.

I don't see how it can help Hazard defensively! Raceland, LCA, and Paintsville are all spread teams. JC is a belly and toss team. I still wonder why Hazard scheduled this game.
This thread is providing some comic relief for us!! But seriously, Matney will have the Eagles ready and Hazard will go home with a loss. For those that say Hazard is not Paintsville, that may be so. But JC could have beaten Paintsville 100 to 0 if they had chosen. The JV played over 1/2 the game. And Paintsville is by no means a bad team this year. JC has proven themselves against some very good, big and strong schools. They have proven themselves in close games. They have done all that is needed to win and they are undefeated. Hazard is a great team, but they are simply overmatched in this one. JC is strong and fast. They may get burnt on some passes, but they will beyond any doubt outscore Hazard if it comes to an offensive game. Hazard may learn from this game, as Paintsville may have, but no chance do they have to win this game. I don't even know if JC could give this game to them unless they turned the ball over 8 times.

JC will not overlook Hazard as Matney takes one game at a time and has his team prepared. It wouldn't matter if he were playing Jenkins. He most certainly won't overlook Hazard, especially with 2 weeks to prepare.

I admire the school spirit of the Hazard faithful, and no doubt Hazard has a much longer and storied tradition than JC. But for that matter so does Paintsville and Pikeville. Trust me when I say that this year it won't matter. JC is writing their tradition and has been for the past several years in case you Hazard fans haven't been following.

Whether JC's style will be enough against Highlands and other great 5A schools is yet to be seen, but it will certainly work against Hazard.

Best of luck to both! I look forward to watching this one.
SportsKing Wrote:What's wrong with Kidd and Cambell? I heard that Olinger had a bad ankle or foot. Is he back?

I think kidd had knee surgery and campbell was out due to some off the field issues which i haven't the slightest clue about.
SportsKing Wrote:I don't see how it can help Hazard defensively! Raceland, LCA, and Paintsville are all spread teams. JC is a belly and toss team. I still wonder why Hazard scheduled this game.

Raceland is just like JC 90% run and 10% pass. LCA is more like 60-40 run. I don't know that much about paintsville, they use to be a 70-30 run team. and pikeville is 70-30 run. so this game will help hazard in the playoffs.
cj2561 Wrote:Raceland is just like JC 90% run and 10% pass. LCA is more like 60-40 run. I don't know that much about paintsville, they use to be a 70-30 run team. and pikeville is 70-30 run. so this game will help hazard in the playoffs.

I think your inside information is a little wrong about that...I've seen Raceland play this year and they are a pass heavy team.
cj2561 Wrote:Raceland is just like JC 90% run and 10% pass. LCA is more like 60-40 run. I don't know that much about paintsville, they use to be a 70-30 run team. and pikeville is 70-30 run. so this game will help hazard in the playoffs.

I've seen Raceland play twice this year plus a scrimmage, they are not just like JC. They throw the ball around nearly 40% of the time and their run is mostly out of zone blocking. LCA has always been 50-50 pass to run. Paintsville is 70% pass and 30% run now. Pikeville has been throwing it around some more this year. So again I ask, what did Hazard have to gain by scheduling JC?
bearcountry Wrote:wat r u talking bout last year 10 years ago crap man let me ask u this did u ever play football er did u just set on the sidelines and watch the game..? my point is the reason for talking bout the past and the future is because JCHS sucked back last year the year before that and 10 years ago how bout that and now they suck even more and yes hazard will come to play and they will win by alot so all i have to say is go DAWGS.

!!WE ARE HAZARD!!........COME AND GET SOME EGALES YA'LL BE FLYING BACK TO UR NEXT AFTER HAZARD GETS DOWN WITH YOU ALL....

I went and played for JCHS 91-95! Dude you don't have a clue. Can't wait for this game. Hey do you have any money, I'll give you 14 points.
bearcountry Wrote:wat r u talking bout last year 10 years ago crap man let me ask u this did u ever play football er did u just set on the sidelines and watch the game..? my point is the reason for talking bout the past and the future is because JCHS sucked back last year the year before that and 10 years ago how bout that and now they suck even more and yes hazard will come to play and they will win by alot so all i have to say is go DAWGS.

!!WE ARE HAZARD!!........COME AND GET SOME EGALES YA'LL BE FLYING BACK TO UR NEXT AFTER HAZARD GETS DOWN WITH YOU ALL....

Man if you want to put the school down and the kids down at this program, do me a favor and don't do it over the internet, come do it to my face. Nobody has put down Hazard from JC. I'll be at this game if you would like to make some parking arrangements for the game if you know what I mean! We sure can do do that. As far as I am concerned you are a big mouth and should watch what he says on here. I for one have not heard anyone say Hazard was not a good football team just over matched. How do you figure they sucked last year 8-2 and deep into post season, not sure about exact facts on years but bill music had a couple of real good teams. One that went 10-0. and sense Matney has showed up look at their record. You my friend have over run you big mouth and can't back it it up! I CAN BELIEVE ME!
JCHS will be fired up for this game, after I get done talking to a few people, and not all but some are just fueling the fire.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Man if you want to put the school down and the kids down at this program, do me a favor and don't do it over the internet, come do it to my face. Nobody has put down Hazard from JC. I'll be at this game if you would like to make some parking arrangements for the game if you know what I mean! We sure can do do that. As far as I am concerned you are a big mouth and should watch what he says on here. I for one have not heard anyone say Hazard was not a good football team just over matched. How do you figure they sucked last year 8-2 and deep into post season, not sure about exact facts on years but bill music had a couple of real good teams. One that went 10-0. and sense Matney has showed up look at their record. You my friend have over run you big mouth and can't back it it up! I CAN BELIEVE ME!

Sorry guys, I probably didn't show a whole lot of class in this post. I am tired of Hearing how bad are program was in the past. Yes it was not what it is now, but we have had lots of great players come though those doors at JC. But if you go back and look at some of the teams that we played every year it was tough! The past is the past. Right now I am proud of what it has become! So give your opinion, support your team, be thankful that your school has a rich tradition in football.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Man if you want to put the school down and the kids down at this program, do me a favor and don't do it over the internet, come do it to my face. Nobody has put down Hazard from JC. I'll be at this game if you would like to make some parking arrangements for the game if you know what I mean! We sure can do do that. As far as I am concerned you are a big mouth and should watch what he says on here. I for one have not heard anyone say Hazard was not a good football team just over matched. How do you figure they sucked last year 8-2 and deep into post season, not sure about exact facts on years but bill music had a couple of real good teams. One that went 10-0. and sense Matney has showed up look at their record. You my friend have over run you big mouth and can't back it it up! I CAN BELIEVE ME!

Nobody has put Hazard down from JC?? Then what do you call this?

"Hazard is a joke and youre a joke for thinking that they even belong on the same field."

This was written by JCPride and I'm sure the JC stands for Johnson Central. And now you're trying to get someone to meet you in the parking lot?? What kind of people do you all have at JC? These kind of remarks are certainly not anything to be proud of. I didn't think they allowed bashing on here and this thread is full of it. I don't know why it hasn't been closed before now. I sure hope that JC's football team has more class than it's fans.
Go Brown :lmao:
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Nobody has put Hazard down from JC?? Then what do you call this?

"Hazard is a joke and youre a joke for thinking that they even belong on the same field."

This was written by JCPride and I'm sure the JC stands for Johnson Central. And now you're trying to get someone to meet you in the parking lot?? What kind of people do you all have at JC? These kind of remarks are certainly not anything to be proud of. I didn't think they allowed bashing on here and this thread is full of it. I don't know why it hasn't been closed before now. I sure hope that JC's football team has more class than it's fans.

I didn't see that post, But did I say that. No! Whats wrong with meeting someone in the parking lot, just trying to be nice.lol!
too funny... but seriously...the bashing comes from kids...just as it does from your hazard side.
:argue:
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Nobody has put Hazard down from JC?? Then what do you call this?

I'm a JC fan and I have to admit this thread has gone overboard and I'm embarrassed. I don't want the Hazard fans to think that the entire Johnson Central fan base acts like a couple of the members that have been posting in this thread act. What JC Pride said was flat out stupid and I question the motive. Some of us need to grow up on here and let our players do the talking on the field. I look forward to the Hazard fans invading the nest next week and it should be a good game between the two and it should be one dandy of a crowd. I can promise you the majority of our fans and all of our team has more class than what's been showed on here by a couple of Johnson Central posters.
Man i've never seen so many posts on a thread before lol. Goodluck to both teams and may you guys be injury-free.
Coach Booth Wrote:I'm a JC fan and I have to admit this thread has gone overboard and I'm embarrassed. I don't want the Hazard fans to think that the entire Johnson Central fan base acts like a couple of the members that have been posting in this thread act. What JC Pride said was flat out stupid and I question the motive. Some of us need to grow up on here and let our players do the talking on the field. I look forward to the Hazard fans invading the nest next week and it should be a good game between the two and it should be one dandy of a crowd. I can promise you the majority of our fans and all of our team has more class than what's been showed on here by a couple of Johnson Central posters.

Agree, but that goes both ways.
Should be a good game. This game will help Hazard prepare for Beechwood and help JC prepare for their post season games as well except for Highlands. JC has played a tough schedule to date and are impressive. Hazard played one of the best teams in 2A to the wire, "Green Co" who is beating everyone out west, so should be a JC/Breathitt type game.
IRISH4 Wrote:I think your inside information is a little wrong about that...I've seen Raceland play this year and they are a pass heavy team.

i was thinking about beechwood that is like JC, Raceland is like LCA 60-40 run.
Wow, this was some serious reading on here. I have one comment and one question. First, Hazard hasn't played a team that will hit you in the mouth like this JC team. Ask anyone that JC has played and they will tell you that JC will flat out hit you in the mouth. Second, isn't there a site on the internet that you can go to and it predicts scores of high school games? I used to know it but I haven't used it in such a long time that I forgot it.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Wow, this was some serious reading on here. I have one comment and one question. First, Hazard hasn't played a team that will hit you in the mouth like this JC team. Ask anyone that JC has played and they will tell you that JC will flat out hit you in the mouth. Second, isn't there a site on the internet that you can go to and it predicts scores of high school games? I used to know it but I haven't used it in such a long time that I forgot it.

You wouldn't be talking about the massey ratings would you? If thats not it and you eventually figure it out let me know.
This thread is great. Reading some of the Hazard post you would think they were some kind of powerhouse. You would think they are up there with Highlands, Trinity or St X. Wow i never realized how good they were. I always thought they were put into the Mountain Top 10 just because they are the home team. Wow was i wrong. Hazard must be awesome from all the trash talk going on. Rolleyes
The OP for this thread is a genious. He knew just how to word it to get everyone talking. He deffinately got some heat on this one. Otherwise i don't think it would have went past 3 pages.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Wow, this was some serious reading on here. I have one comment and one question. First, Hazard hasn't played a team that will hit you in the mouth like this JC team. Ask anyone that JC has played and they will tell you that JC will flat out hit you in the mouth. Second, isn't there a site on the internet that you can go to and it predicts scores of high school games? I used to know it but I haven't used it in such a long time that I forgot it.
Calpreps.com
44-21 JC is the projection for this game as of today.
A quick thing I did, with St X being the clear best this year in the state, I checked them against every school in the state, and it came back with like 50-14 over JC and 62-3 over Hazard. Interesting thing I saw was, that JC was 1 of only 5 teams in the state that it projected to score more than 7 points against St X. Madison Central, Trinity, Ft Thomas, and Bowling Green were the others.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Calpreps.com
44-21 JC is the projection for this game as of today.
A quick thing I did, with St X being the clear best this year in the state, I checked them against every school in the state, and it came back with like 50-14 over JC and 62-3 over Hazard. Interesting thing I saw was, that JC was 1 of only 5 teams in the state that it projected to score more than 7 points against St X. Madison Central, Trinity, Ft Thomas, and Bowling Green were the others.

That is not always right, it don't take in (if one team have a off night), (the other team can;t do nothing wrong, and everthing go there way), there is more that just 2 of the thing that it don;t look at.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next