Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg
100.00%
Morgan County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Morgan County - Sept. 26
District game for the two as Prestonsburg makes the trip to West Liberty.

I'll take my Blackcats by as much as they want.
P-burg.
P-Burg by as much as they want.
pburg
Give me a break? Do we even need to vote! It is like asking if a train can break through a paper barrier. This year's Morgan Co. team is one of the weakest that they have had in years and look what happened last year in this game. This year's P-burg team is much improved from last year. I wish the boys from Morgan the best, but there is no way that they can play at this level. No disrespect intended, but just a fact. I would hope that P-burg will pull their starters and give some of their other players some PT because this game will be over early and there is no need to run up a huge score on the Cougars and risk injury to any starters.
amen
Prestonsburg
P-Burg by a lot
P-burg wins by as many as they want.
P-Burg names the score.
Prestonsburg crushes them
Does anyone have an update on the injured Blackcats ? Are any of the injuries major, or mostly strains/sprains ?

It's going to be tough for Prestonsburg to make a game of it in the Beechwood matchup in a couple weeks if these players don't get a chance to tune it in... Sad

:confused: :confused:
oneijoe Wrote:Does anyone have an update on the injured Blackcats ? Are any of the injuries major, or mostly strains/sprains ?

It's going to be tough for Prestonsburg to make a game of it in the Beechwood matchup in a couple weeks if these players don't get a chance to tune it in... Sad

:confused: :confused:

Most of the current injured players will be able to go against Beechwood, Derossett may not play any of them because they probably won't need them versus Morgan County.

Expect Allen Craynon, Dalton Fulks, Josh Blackburn, and Joseph Jamerson to be back against Beechwood.

CC Thompson & Zak Key may be out for awhile, then again I'm not so sure on their injury status, but they looked pretty banged up on the sidelines at Lawrence County Friday.
Key has a torn meniscus, and already had surgery. Not sure if he'll be back this year.
blackcat Wrote:Key has a torn meniscus, and already had surgery. Not sure if he'll be back this year.

Was it torn in the Lawrence Co. game, or do you mean it was torn and he had surgery on it before the season ?!?

If it was just done lately, was the knee opened or was it done arthroscopically ?
Well I don't think it will really matter about the injury status this week! But it will in the weeks to come!
oneijoe Wrote:Was it torn in the Lawrence Co. game, or do you mean it was torn and he had surgery on it before the season ?!?

If it was just done lately, was the knee opened or was it done arthroscopically ?

The injury was suffered against Breathitt County.
blackcat Wrote:Key has a torn meniscus, and already had surgery. Not sure if he'll be back this year.

zak key will be back for pikeville
pburg.
pburg will win this one without breaking a sweat. they'll name the score
Pburg big
P-Burg by 30 or more..
p-burg 28-6 coach D knows he has a better team I dont look for him to run up the score this time..
sportsfan22 Wrote:p-burg 28-6 coach D knows he has a better team I dont look for him to run up the score this time..

This matchup will be in West Liberty again - two years is a row. That's kind of an oddity, especially for a district game.
Prestonsburg 50-6
Twitter: @tc_analytics

The Cats might break some records in this one.
oneijoe Wrote:This matchup will be in West Liberty again - two years is a row. That's kind of an oddity, especially for a district game.

It's actually some kind of bowl. I'll try and find the name for it later.
p-burg by 3 td's
Pburg names the score in this one.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Most of the current injured players will be able to go against Beechwood, Derossett may not play any of them because they probably won't need them versus Morgan County.

Expect Allen Craynon, Dalton Fulks, Josh Blackburn, and Joseph Jamerson to be back against Beechwood.

CC Thompson & Zak Key may be out for awhile, then again I'm not so sure on their injury status, but they looked pretty banged up on the sidelines at Lawrence County Friday.
Blake Meade will be out for a couple weeks as of now. He hasnt had an x-ray but he may have a fractured leg from the LC game.