Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 58 - East Ridge 8
The Warriors were no match for the Cards as they rolled 58 - 8 and that score came against the second team defense. Kelly racked up 201 yards , Stepp three for three and Matt Slone also had a couple of scores. SC goes 1 - 0 in district and 4- 0 overall and finally get to play a home game next Saturday on the new turf. Go Cards!:lmao:
Awesome game it seems

Good game Cards
It was total domination for the cards east ridge didn't even have a chance good job sc. Great job on the line.
SCHS showed class in this game, putting in younger players after half-time. However, I will say that Official Brian Ratliff blew several calls, 3 late hits right infront of his eyes with of course NO CALL!
congrats Cards.
Austin Stepp was not 3-3 he had much more pass and completions then that he had 3 TD passes on night.
Jed Clampett Wrote:The Warriors were no match for the Cards as they rolled 58 - 8 and that score came against the second team defense. Kelly racked up 201 yards , Stepp three for three and Matt Slone also had a couple of scores. SC goes 1 - 0 in district and 4- 0 overall and finally get to play a home game next Saturday on the new turf. Go Cards!:lmao:

ok 4 1......the 1st team defense was in until the 4th quater...i know b/c i was at th game!...and the only score came on a 74 yard run by michale stiltner!
Well obviously you were mistaken they played in spots and the only yards east ridge got was on the second team..