Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Ridge Warriors
10.26%
Belfry Pirates
89.74%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge vs. Belfry - Sept. 12
Both teams first district game.

I'll take Belfry by 4+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
I dont know much abour East Ridge but I'll take Belfry by 21
East Ridge has never made the playoffs in their existince.

Befry 55-7
Belfry rolls in this one big!
Over Quick. Belfry by 40+.
Belfry wins this game BIG.
Subs get in early and often...Start of the cream in the creampuff district schedule. Sheldon Clark could make it interesting at The Ro...I mean The Turf.
Belfry 56-6.
Well, these district games wouldn't be so tough if East Ridge and the other schools had weight programs as Belfry does.

The starters exit at 35-0, Trey Willis and Gary Runyon end it at about 48-0.
Belfry
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Ugly.
Belfry
Belfry by around 65 or 70. Belfry will not be able to keep scoring from because ER passing so much.
At least Coach Allen beat Belfry while he was at Breathitt...because he won't come close to it Friday night.

Belfry by 40+, with alot of sacks and INT's.
I've changed, Trey and Gary will run it to about 55-0.

Who and all graduated from this East Ridge team? I remember the following players weren't horrible... Tommy Bingham, Caleb Epling, Travis (don't remember the last name), Mike Rowe.
As bad as Haywood wants to make it...0-3 after this weekend...
Belfry Names the score.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry0304 Wrote:I've changed, Trey and Gary will run it to about 55-0.

Who and all graduated from this East Ridge team? I remember the following players weren't horrible... Tommy Bingham, Caleb Epling, Travis (don't remember the last name), Mike Rowe.

Tommy Bingham is still there. The graduates were Caleb Epling, Mike Rowe, Austin Cox, Brad Branham, and I don't really know what happened to Travis Bartley.
I forgot to add my prediction
Belfry-55
ER-0
Have Belfry put the cheerleaders in pads.......just to keep it close. J/K this will be a good time for Haywood to explore his weakness to try and correct anything....belfry by at least 4 TDs
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Belfry
i'll take belfry by as many as they want......
Well Belfry just lost there Big left tackle 6'4 315 pounder .
Belfry by as many as they choose
Belfry by however many they want.

Belfry will control this game, they can win by as much as they want to.
Belfry by 4 touchdowns ...its not really ER's fault, its gonna take a few years with one coach before they will ever get their football program up and running..so Belfry is just untouchable
I'll give you East Ridge & 35 points and will still win this.
Belfry by 3 "Pirate Ships".
Well, It might not be a huge blowout, Ryan "Roid" Blackburn quit and Cameron Tackett (according to a backup RB on the team) has a sprained ankle.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Well, It might not be a huge blowout, Ryan "Roid" Blackburn quit and Cameron Tackett (according to a backup RB on the team) has a sprained ankle.
OK then. Belfry by 2.5 "Pirate Ships"
Belfry By 3+ tds.