Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jay Bruce hits walk-off HR
In case anyone missed it, Jay Bruce continued what has been an incredible first week in the majors by hitting a game-winning homer in the tenth inning today. He went 3-5 for the day with a walk and 3 runs scored. His stats through the first 5 games:

11 hits in 19 AB (.579 avg), 5 walks, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 8 runs, 2 steals

WOW!! When he hit that homer today, I jumped up and yelled so loud I woke up my 3-month-old son from his nap (oops)...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah it would figure his first game ever in the Bigs he'd be facing my Pirates. And go 12-12, with 8 triples and 27 runs batted in. Kid's pretty good..
More Cowbell Wrote:In case anyone missed it, Jay Bruce continued what has been an incredible first week in the majors by hitting a game-winning homer in the tenth inning today. He went 3-5 for the day with a walk and 3 runs scored. His stats through the first 5 games:

11 hits in 19 AB (.579 avg), 5 walks, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 8 runs, 2 steals

WOW!! When he hit that homer today, I jumped up and yelled so loud I woke up my 3-month-old son from his nap (oops)...

He is going to be a star!:Clap:
When he hit the homer Saturday I bet you could here us in Lexington, the stadium exploded.
Amun-Ra Wrote:When he hit the homer Saturday I bet you could here us in Lexington, the stadium exploded.

How many games do you all think the Reds will win this year? Record?