Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 2008 -A State Champs?
Just a thought, I see Raceland only loosing 1 game and that is week 10 to RUSSELL, and then going to STATE. I know that others may disagree but they are loaded and big, and strong, and fast, and hungry !!!
Laugh if you will but I see them going the distance!!!!!!!!!!!

They are tough.....:mad:
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
What does their whole regular season schedule look like D? I figure it will pretty much be a flip of last year, but were there any other changes in their non district games.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
No.
Raceland will be real good nxt year...
And i know that if you have to play them you are going to say that your team will beat them but I dont see it this year and when I say that there only loss will come to Russell,,, I mean that they play at the HANK and we will beat them in a close game.
So feel free to go back link this post to your after game post if I am wrong and i will eat my words but I am telling you.. You better watch out for them this year.. They are tough.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:And i know that if you have to play them you are going to say that your team will beat them but I dont see it this year and when I say that there only loss will come to Russell,,, I mean that they play at the HANK and we will beat them in a close game.
So feel free to go back link this post to your after game post if I am wrong and i will eat my words but I am telling you.. You better watch out for them this year.. They are tough.

I was at the Russell game last year, and a good game it was. The Rams were young and it showed. Mental mistakes killed them, bad tackaling, penalties and so on. On the up side Russell could not stop them at times, they stopped themselfs. This year will be different they should learn from those mistakes and play much smarter. I agree watch out for the Rams
lexington christian will oppose a threat to raceland.
bac2369 Wrote:lexington christian will oppose a threat to raceland.
LCA barley escaped with their life last year and Todd Selvage had 4 fingers on the fieldgoal but it went thru. So I agree LCA is alwasy tough but my money is on Racelend, becasue they are ready and they want to get there!!!!!
well i hope to see raceland beat LCA in the playoffs. But you are going to have to shut down that trio they got. Lucas Witt, Dominque Hayden, and Burnette.
Well almost did it last year and raceland has everybody back except the big tight end.. I think??
And they have been pounding the weights HARD, I would say that Raceland has the second best backfield in the area.
Raceland will have to beat LCA 2 times to get to the carpet, no?