Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Perry Central (14th Region Championship)
March 11 @ 7
Hazard by 11.
Im gonna go with Hazard by 7.
Hazard by 10!
PCC by 2. Look for Hatcher to pull out something from his bag of tricks that he hasnt shown yet. Hatcher proves why he is the best coach in Kentucky.
Hatcher may be a good coach...but the best coach in Kentucky? I don't think so. Our dogs will pull off another one tomorrow night. Hazard by 5!

Go Bulldogs!!
very close game because perry central is going to be pumped to play but hazard is will pull away late 3rd quarter and win by 12.
Hazard by 10!!! GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta go with the bulldogs in this one.
GOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!
BEAT PCC!!!!!!
Hazard by as many as they want. I look for the reserves to be starting the 2nd half. Nobody will get in the way of the Bulldogs in the 14th, This year anyways.:thumpsup:
Does anyone really think PCC has a chance? Cause they don't! Hazard by 20 Easy.....http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...leader.gif
:Cheerlead... welcome to Rupp BullDogs
Hazard by double digits. They are much more athletic and will expose the short bench of PCC, something LCC could not do.
If Hazard thinks that this will be a walk in the park they are sadly mistaken. I'm sure that Al knows better.

Two of the 14th's best coaches meet....should be a great game.
If the ref's don't influence the game-----Hazard in a cakewalk. PCC knows how they got to the finals and in my opinion it wasn't playing b-ball. The "powers that be" are going down. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but they will go down. The game has gotten away from what it should be and that is two teams playing. ref's are deciding the outcomes and that is sad----very sad. Not just in the 14th regional tourn., but all throughout the season. The solution?----I don't have one
Well Hazard Fans all I gotta say is that your Hired Guns will go down tonight. PCC will beat you with its homegrown boys. I was watching PCC last night and they had 4 kids on the floor that barely even got in a ball game last year. Chris Noble, Jordan Amis, Darren Amis, and Klay Maggard didnt even see the floor hardly last year. Now look what Hatcher has done with these boys. Remarkable. I'll say PCC by 2.
Windsprint Wrote:If the ref's don't influence the game-----Hazard in a cakewalk. PCC knows how they got to the finals and in my opinion it wasn't playing b-ball. The solution?----I don't have one

Seriously, R U kidding me, I'm sure Hazard knows all about the referee influence, how do you think they survived the district tourney? they had their good friends calling the game and perry didn't have a chance. There will be 3 on this game that don't even care who wins, which is how it should be. What will hazard do now that they don't have any influence over how the game is called. Will be nice to see a good called game for once this year. Not saying the 15th region officials are great or anything, because we all know they are not, but at least they won't be biased. Should just be bad on both ends.

And as for your solution, Hazard has the basketball assigning secratery as principal of their school, tell me they don't have influence over officials. Solution, get an assigning secratery that don't have anything to do with the school systems.
If it's another game in the 40's Perry wins, but if it gets up in the 60's Hazard wins by double digits.
Just hope the blues brothers make another appearance, fun to watch these kids be creative!
There is no doubt here that the Bulldogs have the most talent. PCC probably ranks about 5th or 6th in the region in that category. However, in coaching, playing to their capabilities, and flat out hustle, PCC may be the best in all 3 categories. On paper, this game is 15 to 20 points. On the floor, especially at Perry and based on what I expect to see happening behind the scenes, this will be interesting.
After the tactics that PCC used last night I hope they get beat 40. Just plain sick!!Why was JPA and EN coming out of the ref's dressing room before and after the game.Funny!! I saw it with my own eyes on my way through the pass gate and again on my way to the hos. room, and someone tell me who stayed at the hampton in this week???? Who bought dinner at Applebee's, who was seen handing over a brown envelope?? If nothing is going on then fine, but all of this stuff looks bad.
I don't feel it is appropriate for either team's administrators to have exposure to officials prior to or during the intermissions of any game. Who knows what type of influence is occuring when there is "hob nobbing" going on. We are in enough deep water in eastern Kentucky regarding officials after the controversy that surfaced prior to the tournaments in the 13th region. We need to begin to set an example for other regions and let the players and coaches win games fairly...not from questionable calls or non-calls!
Hazard will win this one by double digits!! Our bench will help us win this one. I think we will wear PCC down!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!
divadawg Wrote:I don't feel it is appropriate for either team's administrators to have exposure to officials prior to or during the intermissions of any game. Who knows what type of influence is occuring when there is "hob nobbing" going on. We are in enough deep water in eastern Kentucky regarding officials after the controversy that surfaced prior to the tournaments in the 13th region. We need to begin to set an example for other regions and let the players and coaches win games fairly...not from questionable calls or non-calls!

GOOD POST!!!!!!:letsparty
Hazard wins it and advances to the state tourney
I would say that they are taking the refs food and drinks in between games and during halftime. JPA and EN wouldnt do anything to influence a ball games outcome. They are to honest for that. Smile

They wont need no home cooking tonight because they are playing better than the pups. And the pups are over looking PCC right now.
I believe the meals and---- at AppleBee's is what's being questioned. And the pre-game huddle beneath the bleachers with JPA and Walker. Not conjecture---fact. Get over it and move on.
In your last post warmachine you state that"They won't need no home cooking tonight". Glad you realize that there WAS homecooking last night. Gotcha
RavenBoy Wrote:March 11 @ 7

At least Powell and Estill aren't the only ones who cry about officials....guess it's just part of the game.
Hahaha. Yeah some of the calls were pretty questionable. Some things you gotta let go when the game is tight.
will tonights game be streamed on any web sites?? I would like to catch a little bit of it b-4 I head to the Expo to watch Paintsville and Valley