Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 57 Belfry 47
Final Score tonight - good game
well maybe we are back on track now...
Still not a great performance from the Lady Hawks IMO.
I wasn't there so I wouldn't know lol
Way to go ladies!!
PCC seems to be alittle down as of late. Wrong time of the year for this. They better get ready, cause a lot of people will be gunning for them. Congrats on the win Lady Hawks.
Congrats PCC
P/C has just clinched the top seed for their district. I would say that is huge! Especially, considering their last loss at Phelps. Congratulations lady Hawks and good luck in the 15th region.
Nice win for the lady hawks. congrats.
congrats to pc on the #1 seed
I would like to say that PC is the best team ive seen play this year by far. I was at the game last night and believe me when I say Belfry actually tried and came nowhere close to PC thats scary...
Pike Central, when clicking, is easily 10-15 points better than any team in the region. They will win the 15th but will have their hands full in the 1st round of the state tournament.
hawkhead Wrote:Pike Central, when clicking, is easily 10-15 points better than any team in the region. They will win the 15th but will have their hands full in the 1st round of the state tournament.

This is the easiest year Pike Central has ever had in the region so lets hope and cross our fingers lol anything can happen and I hate to say that lol. But it would be the first back to back ever.
Concerned Wrote:I would like to say that PC is the best team ive seen play this year by far. I was at the game last night and believe me when I say Belfry actually tried and came nowhere close to PC thats scary...

Evidently you and I were at two different games.

I also was at this game and to say they tried and coudln't do anything with PC is not exactly the fact. IF they had played the way they did at PC then I would have to agree with you. They played a better game at PC than they did at home... PERIOD!!! Personally, with the way things have been going as of here lately in this district... it depends on who comes out to play!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Good Job Lady Hawks! Can anyone say thereeeee backkkkk! Think this game put the Lady Hawks back on track. Lets go for the two-peat at region baby!
SpOrTsFaNaTiC711 Wrote:Good Job Lady Hawks! Can anyone say thereeeee backkkkk! Think this game put the Lady Hawks back on track. Lets go for the two-peat at region baby!

whoop whoop!! I agree
I don't think there is a team in the 15th region that can play with Pike Central Lady Hawks period . They are 10 maybe 11 players deep,Belfry has 6 players, now you tell me how you would or could do anything different.I was at both GAMES, Belfry's Coaches and Players gave it their ALL!! You cannot play six players aginst ten players.
Honestly it is really said when a team is only playing at about 50% of their potential and they still beat a team by 10 on the road. That honestly just goes to show you how weak this region is this year. They are still not even close to where they need to be, Montgomery Co. game is where these girls need to be. Also to be honest it is all on them, it is not the fact that they have hit a slump it is just the fact they do not want to play.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Honestly it is really said when a team is only playing at about 50% of their potential and they still beat a team by 10 on the road. That honestly just goes to show you how weak this region is this year. They are still not even close to where they need to be, Montgomery Co. game is where these girls need to be. Also to be honest it is all on them, it is not the fact that they have hit a slump it is just the fact they do not want to play.

So you weren't at the game, yet you know that they only played to half of their capabilities and that none of them want to play? Please explain how you came to both of these conclusions.
Trotline Wrote:So you weren't at the game, yet you know that they only played to half of their capabilities and that none of them want to play? Please explain how you came to both of these conclusions.

Well Pike Central is more than a 10 point better team than Belfry I can tell you that right now they are at least at 15 to 20 point better team. By talking to people they still did not put together a solid game. Against Belfry the first time they played like a team that had never played b-4 in their lives. I know that they do not really want to play b/c the girls have told me their selves "We are burnt out." Good Enough for you?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Well Pike Central is more than a 10 point better team than Belfry I can tell you that right now they are at least at 15 to 20 point better team. By talking to people they still did not put together a solid game. Against Belfry the first time they played like a team that had never played b-4 in their lives. I know that they do not really want to play b/c the girls have told me their selves "We are burnt out." Good Enough for you?

I think you believe you're closer to the situation than you really are.
Trotline Wrote:I think you believe you're closer to the situation than you really are.

you'd b surprised Cool
Good win for the defending champs!!, IMO, Belfry will have their "hands" full with the opening round game with Phelps. Wink
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Well Pike Central is more than a 10 point better team than Belfry I can tell you that right now they are at least at 15 to 20 point better team. By talking to people they still did not put together a solid game. Against Belfry the first time they played like a team that had never played b-4 in their lives. I know that they do not really want to play b/c the girls have told me their selves "We are burnt out." Good Enough for you?

It is funny how now it is that the girls don't want to play and at the last belfry game it was that everyone had figured them out(aka play zone)? I am confused as to how you can be 4 hours from the team and think that you are so "in the know".
Evil Twin Wrote:It is funny how now it is that the girls don't want to play and at the last belfry game it was that everyone had figured them out(aka play zone)? I am confused as to how you can be 4 hours from the team and think that you are so "in the know".

Actually I live in Pike Central and you have not gave any insight to anything so just sit back and take it. People have figured out how to slow their offense down and I think everyone would agree if not then they should. Also Williamsburg is only 3 hrs away Confusedhh:
you really don't know all you think you do.the girls did get a little down, but to say they don't want to play is far fetched. they have felt the pressure of the expectations but the time off has done them good. they had there best practice in weeks today so look for the real lady hawks to start showing up, maybe even satur day.
hornet14 Wrote:you really don't know all you think you do.the girls did get a little down, but to say they don't want to play is far fetched. they have felt the pressure of the expectations but the time off has done them good. they had there best practice in weeks today so look for the real lady hawks to start showing up, maybe even satur day.

just stating what I was told by some of the girls so take it how you will.