Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piarist's Hoskins joins 1000 point club
In tonight's loss vs. Phelps, Piarist senior Caleb Hoskins posted his 1000th point. I

don't know his point total, but he had close to 30. He is the first Piarist player to reach this milestone. Congrats goes to Hoskins!:rockon:
Oh, who else has done this at Piarist? Let him enjoy the night...
There was a guy 4 or 5 yrs. ago that done this...Hall was the last name I think...Once Again, Congrats on the honor...
My bad...The kid's name is Robert Hall. He played for Piarist as a 7th and 8th grader at MCA and played a total of 6 years for the Knights. Hoskins has played for the past three years under coach Friend. Basically there's 2 players on that team that have played before and he's usually double or triple teamed--so it may not be as easy as one would think.
Congrats!!!!! 1000 points is quite an accomplishment IMO.
Good job Caleb..Nice work..and tonight he had 30 against phelps
:letsparty Congrats Caleb!!! Getting 1000 points is a great honor!!! This is hard to get in 4 years of playing.
Congrats Hoskins!
Congrats Hoskins!
Hard to do anywhere in my opinion, nice job:Clap: :Clap:
Congrats
No matter where you play, 1000 points is remarkable at the varsity basketball level. If you're talking about the fact that Caleb plays for Piarist and anyone could score a 1000 there if they're descent, I have to disagree strongly. With Piarist, they're never very good and if you're the standout player on that type of team, you're going to face a lot of double and triple teams. Congratulations to Mr. Hoskins on a job well done and a great basketball career thus far. Best of luck to him in the future!
Congrats