Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 73 South Floyd 48
Final !!!

:Thumbs: # 55 Rowe had 24 points and 10 rebounds !!
Congrats Warriors !!
Congrats ER....any stats on the game?
Congrats ER
congrats er
25 was just about what I figured the score would be. ER has raised some eyebrows this year with their overall play. They are one of the top level teams in the 15th. Many consider them a darkhorse in the 59th. SF has just had a terrible year. The whole season has been like a nightmare. Not a single bright spot for the raiders except maybe for the play of some of their younger players.
I picked ER by 25 :rockon:
Congrats Warriors!
Congrats ER. You all played very well.
good job both teams!
[INDENT]
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:25 was just about what I figured the score would be. ER has raised some eyebrows this year with their overall play. They are one of the top level teams in the 15th. Many consider them a darkhorse in the 59th. SF has just had a terrible year. The whole season has been like a nightmare. Not a single bright spot for the raiders except maybe for the play of some of their younger players.
Yea i agree...the play of turner and marson hold a very bright future for the raiders....anyone know how akers did tonight?

[/INDENT]
The closest I ever came to picking a score right...I picked it 74-46. Usually I suck at that, haha.
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]Yea i agree...the play of turner and marson hold a very bright future for the raiders....anyone know how akers did tonight?[/INDENT]

Ahh every team has there down years except SV...:lmao: ...South Floyd will get back on track next year.
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]Yea i agree...the play of turner and marson hold a very bright future for the raiders....anyone know how akers did tonight?

[/INDENT]

Akers didnt do to well from what i heard, didnt even make a 3...You wasn't even at the game if you dont know how akers did...Turner had like 2 pts.( so thats 6 for the past 2 games)..Marson did ok(8pts., but had 5 or so TO's)...Ive only been to 4 or 5 games and the ones ive been to Turner might have scored 10 or 12 pts. in all those combined, along with prolly 15 TO'sSmile ...thats not so good IMO...Marson usually gets 3 or 4pts. in the games ive seen, but commits 4 or more TO's a game..IMO people need to open there eyes more and realize Turner and Marson is not that bad, but not that great...The Raiders have a few more young players that get no credit and not as much playing time...Fans that go to the game knows why...That just falls back on the Coaching staff at SF, which shows favoritism...Maybe thats the reason they have won only 4 games out of there last 43 or 44:confused: ...
uhavenoidea Wrote:Akers didnt do to well from what i heard, didnt even make a 3...You wasn't even at the game if you dont know how akers did...Turner had like 2 pts.( so thats 6 for the past 2 games)..Marson did ok(8pts., but had 5 or so TO's)...Ive only been to 4 or 5 games and the ones ive been to Turner might have scored 10 or 12 pts. in all those combined, along with prolly 15 TO'sSmile ...thats not so good IMO...Marson usually gets 3 or 4pts. in the games ive seen, but commits 4 or more TO's a game..IMO people need to open there eyes more and realize Turner and Marson is not that bad, but not that great...The Raiders have a few more young players that get no credit and not as much playing time...Fans that go to the game knows why...That just falls back on the Coaching staff at SF, which shows favoritism...Maybe thats the reason they have won only 4 games out of there last 43 or 44:confused: ...

When your 0-17 its probably time to start focusing on the future and get your younger players as much experience as possible. I don't see how the coaching staff is showing favortism :confused: IMO, Turner and Marson are the best the Raiders have to put on the floor. Sure they have a lot to learn, but I think both players have a bright future. D. Hall is another good young player for SF. IMO, these 3 are the future of the SF program. Just my opinion!
Woah I didn't know that they're 0-17...