Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Role Players in the 14th
who are the top 5 role players maybe dont score alot of points but help the team get some big wins
Cory Brewer from powell co...
Noble-Cordia
Deaton-Buckhorn
Hill-Perry Central
Martin-Hazard
Ritchie-Breathitt
Add Brent Hall, JBS, to list. When Brent comes off the bench into a game , he understands his role as a defensive player, tough rebounder on both ends of the court, and a scoring threat in the low post.
KC 1973 Wrote:Add Brent Hall, JBS, to list. When Brent comes off the bench into a game , he understands his role as a defensive player, tough rebounder on both ends of the court, and a scoring threat in the low post.

I will second that...
ratliff-knott
Tailback44 Wrote:ratliff-knott

Another nice player that deserves more shots...
Sad thing is he shouldn't be but Tate Cox is a solid guy that always does his part for JBS and Trey Short.
KC 1973 Wrote:Add Brent Hall, JBS, to list. When Brent comes off the bench into a game , he understands his role as a defensive player, tough rebounder on both ends of the court, and a scoring threat in the low post.
Brent is a very tough kid. Watched the Wymt game against Knox and Brent had 6 or 7 offensive rebounds that I can remember. He plays harder and does what is asks of him for the team to win.
Bartrum-Knott
Amburgey- KCC
sassy Wrote:Amburgey- KCC
Yes most deff., agree hole hearted 100%Big Grin
sassy Wrote:Amburgey- KCC

I don't think so. He is much more than a role player, this kid can play
thegr81 Wrote:I don't think so. He is much more than a role player, this kid can play

Yea, I've been saying that all along but the kid never gets any credit just like some at JBS. The boy can flat out play ball and some games he will have triple doubles but that doesn't seem to count for much around here. He should of gotten player of the game in the Clay Co. game the other night, KCC was down and he brought them back and got the team fired up, but still he wasn't even mentioned on the news. Politics, politics, politics!!!! And thats all you can say.