Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard's Warren is Eligible
He is the transfer from Bell, I heard word about this today....
Discuss..
I heard from himself that he would become eligible Thursday
Remove rumor from the title, i am 100% he is eligible.
I guarantee it, and he WILL play against Cumberland.
This is great news! I feel the KHSAA has drug their feet on this one (as they are sometimes known to do) at the expense of the young man! I am glad that Hazard has gone through this process as should be done and in the end, it paid off! I will look forward to seeing him in a uniform at the Cumberland game!

Best wishes to him and the team for a successful season from this point forward!

Go Dawgs!!:yes:
I think this moves Hazard over JBS as the favorite to win the 14th.
It dont move Hazard over JBS till Haz beats JBS!!! But this is great news for the Dawgs and big plus to a very deep team already!!!
MVP2 Wrote:It dont move Hazard over JBS till Haz beats JBS!!! But this is great news for the Dawgs and big plus to a very deep team already!!!

Or Now, JBS beats Hazard!!!:rockon:
Survivor Wrote:I think this moves Hazard over JBS as the favorite to win the 14th.

It is nice to dream....
Great news for the Dawgs, Hope the point guard from PCC becomes elgible also.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Great news for the Dawgs, Hope the point guard from PCC becomes elgible also.

That would be big!!
Warren is eligible and will be playing in Friday night's game in the WYMT.

GOOOO DAWGS!!!!
JOBAKKA Wrote:Great news for the Dawgs, Hope the point guard from PCC becomes elgible also.
Is there a limit to the number of transfers a team can have per year?
uk96 Wrote:Is there a limit to the number of transfers a team can have per year?

Nope...not when it comes to the DAWGS!!!Big AL gets what he wants!:thatsfunn
Survivor Wrote:Nope...not when it comes to the DAWGS!!!Big AL gets what he wants!:thatsfunn

That is a true statement...But I do think he is a very good coach though...
Good Luck to the Warren Kid and Good Luck to the DAWGS!!! Lets take it all!!!!

GOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is the guard from PCC?
Godspeed Wrote:Who is the guard from PCC?

Eric Back...
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Warren is eligible and will be playing in Friday night's game in the WYMT.

GOOOO DAWGS!!!!

how could he learn the offense and defensive sets in one day? Why so sure he will play tonight and not just sit on the bench until he learns them?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Warren is eligible and will be playing in Friday night's game in the WYMT.

GOOOO DAWGS!!!!

I wonder what the kids that have practiced for the last 6 months will think about someone taking their playing time from the first day. Also how will the parents of those kids feel?
uk96 Wrote:I wonder what the kids that have practiced for the last 6 months will think about someone taking their playing time from the first day. Also how will the parents of those kids feel?

Probably no worse than the parents of the kids from JBS that have to watch Clark, Clint, Joe, and Gary.
:lmao:
Survivor Wrote:Probably no worse than the parents of the kids from JBS that have to watch Clark, Clint, Joe, and Gary.
That is probably an accurate statement.....But it still doesnt make it right...NICE icons by the way...
Survivor Wrote:Probably no worse than the parents of the kids from JBS that have to watch Clark, Clint, Joe, and Gary.
JBS doesnt have anything to do with this thread. At least their team has been together all year.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:JBS doesnt have anything to do with this thread. At least their team has been together all year.

Neither did PCC and the Back kid. I didn't see you calling other people down when they were brought up. Good luck Warren.