Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EK Miners 101 Minot SkyRockets 98
Player of the Game Mike Crain. If anyone else was at the game that number 55 was on something lol.
Congrats Miners...
Yep, I was there. #55 on the Skyrockets is hilarious plus a good player. But his FT Shooting is a catastrophe.
Congrats Miners!
I was there til halftime. Couldn't stand that rap music playin the whole game, had to get outta there.

Yeah that #55 is somethin else. When I saw him in warm-ups I thought to myself, "how in the **** did this guy get picked up", lol. Changed my mind after the first quarter.
Does anyone know how many fans are showing up for these games? I hope it is drawing the people in> if it doesn't then by-by franchise. Anyways, keep it up Miners! Good luck on Monday.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Yep, I was there. #55 on the Skyrockets is hilarious plus a good player. But his FT Shooting is a catastrophe.
He was talking to Hoopz the whole game, talking bout how he dropped 30 last time lol. But yea his free-throw shooting is terrible. The Miners should have gone hack-a-shaq on him towards the end of the game.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does anyone know how many fans are showing up for these games? I hope it is drawing the people in> if it doesn't then by-by franchise. Anyways, keep it up Miners! Good luck on Monday.
There were not many at this game, but it was understandable cuz it was horrible outside. But every other game there has been pretty good attendance.
Panther Thunder Wrote:There were not many at this game, but it was understandable cuz it was horrible outside. But every other game there has been pretty good attendance.

That is really good to hear. I haven't been able to make it out to any of the games because of college but i do plan to go to a few while I am in for Christmas.
Redneck Wrote:I was there til halftime. Couldn't stand that rap music playin the whole game, had to get outta there.

Same here. I won't go back as long as there is rap music playing while the ball is in play. Absolutely horrible beyond words.:igiveup:
They won again tonight. I still dont know if 8-8 will draw the crowd out.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:They won again tonight. I still dont know if 8-8 will draw the crowd out.
Hopefully they can make the playoffs and make a run into the finals. By the way would that be on any TV network? not like ESPN but like FSN or something regional.
I doubt it. I would say that most regional broadcasts would be blacked out unless the arena was sold out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]