Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan-84 Cordia-55
final
JBS is rolling right now, congrats
Congrats Crusaders!
Great effort by the lions ....... thats weird to say when u lose by 29 but it was a good effort
Wow, I thought it would been closer than this. Congrats JBS.

Any Stats?
Crusaders are cruising right now! I agree, I expected JBS winning by around 15.
at 5:00 to go in the 4th it was 64-54 .... and jbs closed the game on a 20-1 run. Cordia ran out of fuel. Iv not seen a team as in shape as JBS in a long time Congrats Crusaders
I picked JBS, but not by this much! I can't wait to see them play in person.
Congrats..
Clark Stepp had 39. Lets see what the Crusaders got come Friday against Lexington Cath.
Cordia played with alot of intensity for most of the game but JBS puts people away better this year than they did last year. Congrats to JBS on the win and I thought Stepp had his best game this year with 39....Cordia has a good team and will suprise some teams this year.
What I couldn't quite understand, is why they guarded Cox and Clint Step the whole game and left Clark Step open. It obviously wasn't working. I guess you can't leave any of them open.
Good win for JBS! How did Short and Cox do?
Dawg Child Wrote:Good win for JBS! How did Short and Cox do?

Short had close to a double-double and Cox had 11.. Cordia's game plan seemed to be to guard Clint Stepp close and let Clark decide the game. Clark had 39...It is pick your poison with this team...
Congratulations JBS! I think that JBS needs to learn to put 4 quarters together. It looks like when they get a big lead they relax and let the opponent come back. When they put 4 quarters together they will be a very dangerous team.
How long was the starters in before they were benched?
uk96 Wrote:Short had close to a double-double and Cox had 11.. Cordia's game plan seemed to be to guard Clint Stepp close and let Clark decide the game. Clark had 39...It is pick your poison with this team...

Pick your poison...HA! This team hasn't played anyone yet. Lets see what poison Lex Cath picks Friday. I think Breathitt and Hazard will also be able to pick the correct poison. Lets not blow "this team" up too much, the air can come out pretty fast.
:lmao:
Survivor Wrote:Pick your poison...HA! This team hasn't played anyone yet. Lets see what poison Lex Cath picks Friday. I think Breathitt and Hazard will also be able to pick the correct poison. Lets not blow "this team" up too much, the air can come out pretty fast.
:lmao:
Very True HM