Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Station 55 Powell County 48
anyone heard the score on this game.
Powell lost by 7..... so whats everyone think is powell that good or is bryan station that bad?
Powell co is having a very good year...i look forward to watching them the rest of the year
Powell lost by 7 to a very ROUGH and physical Bryan Station team. They kept up with them untill the end of the 4th. This was a great game to get Powell ready for Owsley.
51 to 44
MtnGirl Wrote:51 to 44

You sure? Because khsaa is reporting 55-48.
Bryan Station is down this year and under a new coach. She is trying to rebuild that program from the ground up. She came into a situation with some very young players and is doing the best with what she can. Just from what I have seen there has been a huge jump for the better in how things are ran.
it was a rough, physical game and IMO Powell exceeded alot of peoples expectations. They just didnt go in there to get tossed around, but with the will to win. It doesnt always go in your favor, but the girls put in 110% of their effort. The heart was there, now they know what they need to work on. This was a great game to play and get them ready for the OVERRATED owsley co game coming up this friday. They played well and hung in there with a style of basketball that is diffrent from that in the 14th region. Great game girls... we're proud of you!
No to rain on anyones parade but Bryan Station is much of a measuring stick. Not saying they dont play hard and are trying to head in the right direction but they just arent any good.....
Dawgfan11th Wrote:No to rain on anyones parade but Bryan Station is much of a measuring stick. Not saying they dont play hard and are trying to head in the right direction but they just arent any good.....
No one likes powell this year it is obvious because no matter who they play good aginst or beat no one will give the respect they earn!
Powell played there hearts out in this game i think the pirates were mentally ready for this game but not pyshicaly.
It was a very good game for both teams they both played there hearts out!