Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC vs South Floyd Dec. 7th
KCC with the win by 15.
KCC by 25+.
KCC will put 100 + points on the scoreboard and win by 50.
KCC by a good margin.
KCC by alot....keep fighting raiders...
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
KCC by 17
I would give the advantage to KCC
kcc by 13
World B Free Wrote:KCC will put 100 + points on the scoreboard and win by 50.

I cant go against you on this one.
Although I'd like to see the Raiders win this game, I just don't think it's not going to happen... KCC by 10+.
i agree with everyone else...kcc by 20+
Cat Fan Wrote:I cant go against you on this one.

You really can't go against him. Because your beloved Bobcats experienced it first hand the other night...Except it was by 70
uhavenoidea Wrote:You really can't go against him. Because your beloved Bobcats experienced it first hand the other night...Except it was by 70

I don't understand how that has ANYTHING to do with this, however Paintsville is a much better team than Knott Central and we didnt have the most dominant player in the district with us (Jared Newman).
Cat Fan Wrote:I don't understand how that has ANYTHING to do with this, however Paintsville is a much better team than Knott Central and we didnt have the most dominant player in the district with us (Jared Newman).

Go ahead and admit it. You would love to see that happen to SF. Paintsville is good, but shouldnt be a 70pt. better team than BL. And as far as having the most dominant player in the district, I dont think so. He didnt even start last yr., and im willing to go out on a limb and say he never scored over 20pts. in a game. Also he has not played in a game this yr. So is he dominating in district intramurals or what are you exactly talking about here..
[INDENT]
Cat Fan Wrote:I don't understand how that has ANYTHING to do with this, however Paintsville is a much better team than Knott Central and we didnt have the most dominant player in the district with us (Jared Newman).
No way is the most dominant player in the district...
[/INDENT]
[INDENT]
uhavenoidea Wrote:Go ahead and admit it. You would love to see that happen to SF. Paintsville is good, but shouldnt be a 70pt. better team than BL. And as far as having the most dominant player in the district, I dont think so. He didnt even start last yr., and im willing to go out on a limb and say he never scored over 20pts. in a game. Also he has not played in a game this yr. So is he dominating in district intramurals or what are you exactly talking about here..
Yea...we havent seen him do anything this year...plus 70 points...thats a terrible lose...
[/INDENT]
Kcc
KCC by 13
Kcc 35+

This doesn't have anything to do with this thread but IMO P-ville isn't that much better than KCC. In fact, I don't know that they are better at all. P-ville has been a disappointment for several years now by not living up to expectations. KCC has a good young team that seems eager to prove themselves.

Does anyone know if P-ville plays KCC this year?
Knott Central as many as they want. ( Im gonna say around 35)
Like to see the Raiders win and represent the 58th and the 15th well, but I just don't see it happening. Good luck to both teams.

Knott Central- 83
South Floyd- 48
Kcc-91
S.f.-46
105-40 kcc
kcc
Norm Stewert Wrote:105-40 kcc
i think your pushing it a little. there is no way kcc is gonna beat sf by 65 i mean kcc might be good,and sf aint the best team out there but it aint like like P-ville and bl lol
im gonna say

Kcc 72
sf 58
KCC 83
South Floyd 39
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I'm glad to see that someone will actually win their first game.

KCC by 12
KCC no doubt will win just not sure how much...
kcc by quite a few