Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Betsy Layne 12/7
Just like he did in football? not gonna happen
hokiefan29 Wrote:Just like he did in football? not gonna happen

What does this have to do with football?
well everyone thought he would do the same thing in football and hammonds had 3 TD's against bl, and case did nothing. This will be a repeat of that, and a win for AC. Hammonds and Crum will be way too much for Case and Keathley
hokiefan29 Wrote:well everyone thought he would do the same thing in football and hammonds had 3 TD's against bl, and case did nothing. This will be a repeat of that, and a win for AC. Hammonds and Crum will be way too much for Case and Keathley

This is ridiculous.
hokiefan29 Wrote:well everyone thought he would do the same thing in football and hammonds had 3 TD's against bl, and case did nothing. This will be a repeat of that, and a win for AC. Hammonds and Crum will be way too much for Case and Keathley
I agree....good luck friday night ac....
i willin to bet case and keathley will be more than ready for crum and hammonds on firday!!!!!
well being ready for them is one thing, but that doesnt mean they can stop them. the rebel guards are tough
lafferty can shut crum down easy .......james lafferty is rlly underated as a defender
well from what ive been told, they wont be in man to man anyways, they'll be in a type of zone. but if they go man, crum can take most defenders, he just didnt demonstrate his ability in the shelby valley game, and thats what everyone is judging him on. plus, hammonds is tough for anyone to stop. also, the crowder twins are bruisers who can score along with josh prater. i think it will be a good game come friday
hokiefan29 Wrote:well being ready for them is one thing, but that doesnt mean they can stop them. the rebel guards are tough
I agree
The rebel guards are nothing Case can't handle.
[INDENT]
Cat Fan Wrote:The rebel guards are nothing Case can't handle.
Hammonds will shut case down i think...probley will have about 10 or so points....on the other hand i dont think case can stop crum or hammonds...
[/INDENT]
HERE IT IS, I am the one who told you all that the newman kid came from Italy. Here is whats going to happen. Bobcats win, but during the game, Johnny Martin gets fed up with allen central players for thinking they are the team from last year, so at halftime, he is sitting beside brian hall as his head assitant.

To be honest bobcats by 10 I will be on here friday to laugh at everyone, for them picking rebels.
[INDENT]
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:HERE IT IS, I am the one who told you all that the newman kid came from Italy. Here is whats going to happen. Bobcats win, but during the game, Johnny Martin gets fed up with allen central players for thinking they are the team from last year, so at halftime, he is sitting beside brian hall as his head assitant.

To be honest bobcats by 10 I will be on here friday to laugh at everyone, for them picking rebels.
You wont be laughing you will be crying for looking like an idiot for picking bl...they have no shot in this one...
[/INDENT]
this is gonna be a good game but im gonna take my rebels by no more then 5 or 6 good luck to both teams ......go rebels!!
I'm taking AC by 12, without Newman BL has nobody, but I'll give it to Case...he will hustle
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:HERE IT IS, I am the one who told you all that the newman kid came from Italy. Here is whats going to happen. Bobcats win, but during the game, Johnny Martin gets fed up with allen central players for thinking they are the team from last year, so at halftime, he is sitting beside brian hall as his head assitant.

We don't want him on our bench lol.
BL by 4...look 4 a freshman from BL 2 make an impact in this game
Without Newman im going to go with AC in this one by 10. Hammonds will be all over Case.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Without Newman im going to go with AC in this one by 10. Hammonds will be all over Case.

He cant guard case...just like no one else can in this area.
Cat Fan Wrote:He cant guard case...just like no one else can in this area.

Allen central will win this game, but catfan are you obessed with case, because you obviously dont see how overrated the guy really is. He scored 5 points vs magoffin last friday night and had alot of turnovers. so honeslty how can you say he is that good when he is not?
Case...Just let him shoot and make him dribble left-handed...he's an above average player...but not as good as he's led on 2 be...
i got BL in a close one. Why is everybody picking AC they lost all their talent last year they might have one or two players but thats it.
I like AC in a close one. I think Hammonds & Case are both excellant players and both will play well. It's their supporting cast that will determine the game IMO. After all it's a team game
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I like AC in a close one. I think Hammonds & Case are both excellant players and both will play well. It's their supporting cast that will determine the game IMO. After all it's a team game

Good point. It takes 5 men to play the game. Good Luck Rebels!!
Cat Fan Wrote:He cant guard case...just like no one else can in this area.
Yeah what am i thinking. He(Case) totally took over at Paintsville tonight no one could guard him. lol Just face the fact that Case is no where near the top PG in the region he isnt even in the district. All that Case has is speed.
I think AC with this one. But as the season goes on I believe that BL will be AC's biggest competition, that is if Newman is getting to play. Both teams have their strong points and I haven't been able to watch BL play yet this year but I do know what AC has to offer. A lot of people think that AC lost all of their talent last year but we have also gained talent, and received talent from the bench. I think BL is underestimating AC's talent and strength. I hope they don't have their hopes too high.
betsy layne could very well come out on top. they just need to settle down and play teamball. the comment about newman " cant play " At this time we all now that . so lips what did you mean with that comment. GO BOBCATS...GO BOBCATS.
[INDENT]
BlueBloodBobcat Wrote:betsy layne could very well come out on top. they just need to settle down and play teamball. the comment about newman " cant play " At this time we all now that . so lips what did you mean with that comment. GO BOBCATS...GO BOBCATS.
huh?????all i have to say if after that beatdown that paintsville gave bl last night they are going into this game already down 10 becasue they have no confidence what so ever right now...but really you cant blame them considering that score last night lol good luck ac...
[/INDENT]
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]
huh?????all i have to say if after that beatdown that paintsville gave bl last night they are going into this game already down 10 becasue they have no confidence what so ever right now...but really you cant blame them considering that score last night lol good luck ac...
[/INDENT]

You have no basketball knowledge what so ever. If anything Coach Hall will have them fired up and wanting to show they are better than they played last night. GO BOBCATS!