Poll: Who wins it
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
95.08%
Central
4.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central -- Class AAA State Championship
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Just put on some eyeliner and wear your best dangly bracelets, put some earrings in and wear some black hooker boots that fold down. Now you are starting to look alot more like Captain Jack Sparrow,,,,,well wait a minute.. nah never mind..Go get a coat or wear your best Belfry T-shirt. Might even be worth the trip to the Belfry Sports SHop.
Yea I would go the to shop!!!!!!!!!!

Your a nut lol, and oh we mite want to go to one down here IN MERGER CO> LOL
BIG RED ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! TongueirateSho I am so excited!!!!!!
friendofbelfry Wrote:BIG RED ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! TongueirateSho I am so excited!!!!!!

my words excattly.. i dont know if i can wait almost a week...
Belfry 48-14
I sure hope the Pirates show those "city boys" up... GO PIRATES!

Belfry- 35
Central- 12
Belfry claims State Title #3

This team is on a mission

Belfry -49
Central - 17

Go Big Red !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry-42
Central-14
I do think that alot of people are vastly underestimating how good Central is. This is probably the most athletic team in the entire state, and they will bring speed that we haven't seen at Belfry in a loooong time.

Instead of looking at the Johnson central score from Week 8 when they traveled 4 hours to play a team they knew very little about, it would probably be wiser to take the approach of looking at Week 11 when they played in Louisville against Highlands and should have beat the Bluebirds.

Fact of the matter is, Central played the state's toughest schedule and took alot of losses,,, regardless of how good you are, when you lose as many as you win, your confidence will reflect your outcomes. For the first time this season Central is able to play with confidence after stringing together 4 straight wins following that very close loss to Highlands.

We will need our A-game to beat Central... When Belfry isn't totally focused our tackling and blocking are the first things that suffers. If we don't tackle they will break looong plays off that we will be unable to catch them from behind, and their biggest defensive strength is their D-Tackles and LB's, they will cause us alot of problems if we don't block well.
Belfry.....just to good on both sides of the ball...one of the hottest teams in the state right now...
to late to turn back now belfry go kick some ***
Lou. Central Roster
http://www.khsaa.org/football/2007/3atoproster.pdf

Belfry Roster
http://www.khsaa.org/football/2007/3abottomroster.pdf

The KHSAA site will have the 2-deep depth chart and stats up later this week.
Well, I'm gonna have to go with The Big Red Machine!! Go Pirates!!! Bring home the ship!!!
belfry by 3 tds
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I do think that alot of people are vastly underestimating how good Central is. This is probably the most athletic team in the entire state, and they will bring speed that we haven't seen at Belfry in a loooong time.

Instead of looking at the Johnson central score from Week 8 when they traveled 4 hours to play a team they knew very little about, it would probably be wiser to take the approach of looking at Week 11 when they played in Louisville against Highlands and should have beat the Bluebirds.

Fact of the matter is, Central played the state's toughest schedule and took alot of losses,,, regardless of how good you are, when you lose as many as you win, your confidence will reflect your outcomes. For the first time this season Central is able to play with confidence after stringing together 4 straight wins following that very close loss to Highlands.

We will need our A-game to beat Central... When Belfry isn't totally focused our tackling and blocking are the first things that suffers. If we don't tackle they will break looong plays off that we will be unable to catch them from behind, and their biggest defensive strength is their D-Tackles and LB's, they will cause us alot of problems if we don't block well.
Sandbagger.
Belfry 28
Central 14
belfry
Does anyone know if the team is staying at the executive inn or executive west??? Thanks...
quick question.

why does everyone say Central? instead of Louisville Central or LCHS?
I totally agree!!! They are a very athletic team! Our Boys will have to have their A Game all four quarters! "This is the Battle of the Urban City Slickers and the Country Rednecks!" :Cheerlead Go Big Red!:Cheerlead
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I do think that alot of people are vastly underestimating how good Central is. This is probably the most athletic team in the entire state, and they will bring speed that we haven't seen at Belfry in a loooong time.

Executive Inn
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Executive Inn

There are two....they usually stay at Executive West.
The last two times Belfry has stayed at Executive Inn, and not Executive West.

The two are almost adjacent.
BHS TongueirateSho
ALL TongueirateSho
THE TongueirateSho
WAYY TongueirateSho
BABY
by at least 2 tds
belfry 36
central 21
I'll take us, but a high scoring game.

42-28
i'll take the pirates by a td..........Go PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!:Clap:
belfry by 2 tds
Belfry!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry by lol oh idk 4 Td's they have this game regardless
Belfry will win the AAA State Championship on Friday. Nothing againt Central, but these kids from Belfry are Champions in every meaning of the word. This group of seniors began as State Champions and will end their carrer as State Champions. These Kids have Heart, Determination, they play the game with Passion and Excitement. Great group of kids!