Poll: Who wins it
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
95.08%
Central
4.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central -- Class AAA State Championship
Who Will Get The 2007 Trophy?

IMO Belfry By 2 TD's
Should've made it a poll...
vundy33 Wrote:Should've made it a poll...

i new i was forgeting something!

MOD's. Help me out please =]
Belfry big
Belfry seems to be rolling like a steam engine. I don't think many people will be picking Central in this one. I think Belfry will definately be bringing home that Big Trophy next week.
Belfry should win, but don't underestimate Central. Belfry will have to show up, which they always do.

Belfry by 15.
I hope some of you great Belfry fans will stick around after your big win next week and watch our game with Highlands. Remember to cheer for the team wearing purple and gold. We will need all the help we can get.
If...Then Wrote:i new i was forgeting something!

MOD's. Help me out please =]

There ya go....poll created Wink
Belfry takes state:redboxer:
This could be the best team we play this season. Or it could be SSDD. Either way, I'm glad we'll be there, and the boys will give it everything I'm sure. TBH that's all we can ask.

Apparently Central has some good talent, but they are all extremes: small but quick skill personel, big but slow linemen. Belfry's strength this season is in the fact that pretty much all our pirates are quick AND pack a punch. It's like you're playing against a whole team of linebackers.

In the end, I think we'll be fast enough to keep Central's speed demons in check, and that we'll be too strong as a TEAM for them. We've steamrolled almost everyone else this year, and I don't see the Big Red Machine slowing down for this one either. I underestimated the score tonight, so I'll go a little bigger for this one:

Belfry - 49
Central - 28
Belfry-35
Central-10
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:There ya go....poll created Wink

thanks,

and i put 2008 trophy. man what is wrong with me today! guess i just didnt look where 7 was.
I see Belfry imposing their will on the team from Louisville. I bet Central will do all their scoring on mostly long plays from scrimmage, but Belfry will wear them down with long, time-consuming drives. I'll say...

Belfry 35
Central 21
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
after seeing belfry play like that this season i believe they could beat Miami dolphins(although thats not saying much)..but our boys will show up and give every single ounce of energy they have..and will still manage to muster more strength

belfry big:redboxer:
Belfry 49
Central 14

GO BIG RED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Belfry by a lot!!!!

Anywere I can order a Belfry coat and get it fed exed to Harrodsburg?
Belfry Sport Shop!
Pirate1983TitanDad2006 Wrote:Belfry by a lot!!!!

Belfry 42 Central 21
Belfry-49
Central-14

Go to Aggie Sports in Harrodsburg
Belfry by 2 touchdowns
I have said it since I saw Belfry play Pikeville, that Belfry would win it all this year. They are an outstanding team. They win this game by 2+ touchdowns.
As a Pikeville fan, Belfry isnt supposed to be my second choice. But im just happy to see a montain team bring this one home! Mountain Pride!~ TongueirateSho
As I said in the 2nd week of the season, Belfry wins state.
belfry big... i dont see belfry slowing down at all this game. i say they run all over central. but good luck to both teams. bring it to the mountains
If...Then Wrote:As a Pikeville fan, Belfry isnt supposed to be my second choice. But im just happy to see a montain team bring this one home! Mountain Pride!~ TongueirateSho
belfry should be your second choice. if the shoe was on the other foot, death valley would be cheering the panthers on. guaranteed.

Belfry Sports Shop here in Belfry.
Belfry 49
Central 21
Just put on some eyeliner and wear your best dangly bracelets, put some earrings in and wear some black hooker boots that fold down. Now you are starting to look alot more like Captain Jack Sparrow,,,,,well wait a minute.. nah never mind..Go get a coat or wear your best Belfry T-shirt. Might even be worth the trip to the Belfry Sports SHop.
Yea I would go the to shop!!!!!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Belfry wins this one in a big way... 3 or 4 td's... What's scary about this Belfry team is there depth at te RB's position... An even more scary than that, is IMO next years team will be even better than this one...