Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What School Are You Representing?
Smile yeah but it was in the bed of my Ford pickup truck in the hills past the gas line with my buddies and all 16 girls at Jenkins High School, lol..MAN those were the good ol days!
Redneck Wrote::partyhard Too much of that in high school huh, lol. Ofcourse I can't say anything about that.
Redneck Wrote::partyhard Too much of that in high school huh, lol. Ofcourse I can't say anything about that.

"Don't look Redneck, sea food" Good ole' Coach Adkins that one day down in Myrtle Beach after an awesome display of projectile at McDonald's during breakfast.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Smile yeah but it was in the bed of my Ford pickup truck in the hills past the gas line with my buddies and all 16 girls at Jenkins High School, lol..MAN those were the good ol days!

LOL, that's hilarious man...
GRIZZ Wrote:"Don't look Redneck, sea food" Good ole' Coach Adkins that one day down in Myrtle Beach after an awesome display of projectile at McDonald's during breakfast.

"Ryan honey, don't look" lol

I survived though, then came back the next day and played the best baseball of my life.
Redneck Wrote:LOL, that's hilarious man...
its not that far of a stretch, thats the sad part, LOL..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:its not that far of a stretch, thats the sad part, LOL..

I use to go to PC with a boy from Jenkins, I believe ya. I'm sure you know his crazy @$$.
Ashland Class of 06
Pville 08'
Redneck Wrote:I use to go to PC with a boy from Jenkins, I believe ya. I'm sure you know his crazy @$$.
his initials JT? I coached him in football, lol..yeah he's crazy..still is..love him to death though..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:his initials JT? I coached him in football, lol..yeah he's crazy..still is..love him to death though..

LOL, yeah that would be him. Ask him bout ole Bill Don.
Belfry
Class of '00
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Sheldon clark class of '09
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Redneck Wrote:LOL, yeah that would be him. Ask him bout ole Bill Don.
lol, will do...he was always wild..but when he got to PC, he exploded, lol..I seen him a few months ago and he's still the same ol Jonah..he'd come up to my house and me, him, PB5, and a few other players would play Madden or NCAA, and have a blast..but yeah Ill ask him, lol...
East Ridge High School
Class of 2010
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol, will do...he was always wild..but when he got to PC, he exploded, lol..I seen him a few months ago and he's still the same ol Jonah..he'd come up to my house and me, him, PB5, and a few other players would play Madden or NCAA, and have a blast..but yeah Ill ask him, lol...

"Exploded" is an understatement, lol. Me and him use to get in trouble at the dorms all the time, mostly him, lol, but I had my moments.
at least he never threw a chair off a balcony.
Knott Central Class of 2011.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:at least he never threw a chair off a balcony.

Who didn't? J.T. threw just about anything you can think of off thre balcony, lol. That usually what he was gettin in trouble for was throwin stuff off there.
Ashland. Class of 2007.
Knott County Central class of 2005
Betsy Layne Class of 99
Johnson Central 04
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
rebel mom Wrote:Allen Central Class of '77

Glad to see that I am not the only one from the 70's.......... Johnson Central Golden Eagles Class of 1977
BELFRY HIGH CLASS OF 2011
State Penn... class of 69
Prestonsburg c/o '06

I graduated 15 of around 120.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Any from SEK.
Kcc 97.
Jenkins class of 2011. GO BIG GREEN!!!!
Boyd Co class of 87
The wife was Ashland class of 87
Our oldest son was Russell class of 06